Re: Flash games not loading

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Flash games not loading

★ Apprentice

:womanfrustrated:I have tried everything that pogo suggested, EVERYTHING, I still cannot get into any flash games and I keep getting the same message that starts with "cripes". I even went as far as to change my web browser from google chrome to Internet Explorer and did a restore on my computer. (I thought it was a problem with my PC)  This has been going on since 3/27/14. I just noticed yesterday that I cannot get any pogo games on my tablet. Pogo says that this is fixed and of course its not, I see many ppl with similiar problems thats still going on.

Message 1 of 27 (928 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

:womanvery-happy:

Several times everyday I have been checking to see if monopoly world is working and lo & behold today it is working. Whatever you guys did its now working, thank you soo much now I can join my friends in our nightly games.

View in thread

Message 8 of 27 (851 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Also I reinstalled both Flash & Java.

Message 2 of 27 (913 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@gyp253 

Make sure that the Flash player plug-in is enabled for your browser, see the relevant help article below:

For Internet Explorer: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/885448

For Google Chrome: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enable-system-flash-player-google-chrome.html

For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-flash-plugin-view-videos-animations-games

Secondly try clearing your flash player cache, see this post on the Adobe flash forum:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4278569

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here. This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help: http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 27 (907 Views)

★ Apprentice

Your System Info

Browser = Netscape 5
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = undefined
Resolution = 1366 x 768
OS = Windows 7
Flash version = 12.0.0
Java Versions installed = 1.7.0_51

Message 4 of 27 (899 Views)

★ Apprentice

I copied & pasted the system info check, will you be looking into this soon? Thanks for your time & help.

Message 5 of 27 (882 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@gyp253 

"Cripes!" errors are mainly caused by anti-virus, firewall, ad blocking, and pop-up blocking software. You have to configure the software to still protect your system without preventing you from playing our games. In this case, you should refer to the software’s manual or help files for detailed instructions on how to make the desired changes to the software.

More details are available on this page.

Also, if you need help with Pop-up Blockers check out this article.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 6 of 27 (877 Views)

★★ Novice

I originally had a problem with Monopoly World multiplayer I sought help from Pogo site & tried other flash games & none of them worked. So this was a flash problem, now the other flash games work except Monopoly World multiplayer. I followed all of your instructions sought help with McAfee TechMaster, they looked into my computer (4hours) to tell me nothing is wrong with my pc that it is that particular game. Can someone please look into this. Can you please admit that this is a problem with Pogo & stop suggesting to players that its their fault. Please, Ive been doing all your instructions since 3/27. PLEASE HELP!!!

(McAfee Tech took control of my computer)

Message 7 of 27 (868 Views)

★★ Novice

:womanvery-happy:

Several times everyday I have been checking to see if monopoly world is working and lo & behold today it is working. Whatever you guys did its now working, thank you soo much now I can join my friends in our nightly games.

Message 8 of 27 (852 Views)

Re: Flash games not loading followed all steps, no results. cloud moves when testing flashplayer

★★★ Newbie

Message 9 of 27 (835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have it on one game only! my favorite of course Mahjong garden

Message 10 of 27 (830 Views)