Re: Fixing FB library

★★★ Newbie

Message 21 of 73 (2,192 Views)

Re: Games not loading

still looking for reply to question regardin fbconnect library missing

Message 22 of 73 (2,167 Views)

Hero (Retired)

There is a thread on it in the pogo forums, take a look to see if perhaps it can help you:   http://forums.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=68158&start=0

Hope this helps!

Message 23 of 73 (2,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue was reported *OVER* a year ago and there is still no solution.

What the hell do you people do?  Just read the issues and laugh at the problems people report without sending it up for investigation/resolution?

Message 24 of 73 (2,111 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@DNGreen6666

Did you click back on this thread & try the solutions? Thanks!

Message 25 of 73 (2,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@MLadyD7 wrote:

@@DNGreen6666

Did you click back on this thread & try the solutions? Thanks!

Allow me to respond to the solutions offered by eanajay on 9-21-2012 at 3:30AM:

1) Facebook Connect - If you sign in using "Facebook Connect"..

I don't

2) Deleting your cookies.

I did - No change. And when I say I did, I mean I deleted cookies in each of the browsers in which I tried. (IE v10, Chrome Version 29.0.1547.57 m, and Mozilla Firefox v23.0.1)

3) Clearing Your Browser's/deleting Temporary Internet Files.

Yup - Did that too. No change.

4) Clearing your Java cache

Did ya one better after clearing the JAVA cache made no difference. Uninstalled JAVA, deleted all corresponding JAVA/SUN/ORACLE folders and reinstalled the most current version.

5) Anti-virus, firewall, ad blocking, and pop-up blocking software.

If the anti-virus software was causing an issue with my browser, what in Hades are you people trying to download to my PC?

The firewall is wide open - even tried disabling it. No change.

As for ad blocking; again I ask, what in Hades are you people trying to download to my PC?

Popup blocker is integral in Firefox (my default browser) but the exceptions list includes: *.pogo.com, games3.pogo.com, www.pogo.com

6) Sign in with another browser.
Tried Firefox, Chrome & IE. No change.

As additional trouble-shooting, as soon as I post this, I am going to uninstall, delete and reload the current version of Adobe Flash.

What's the real solution?

Message 26 of 73 (2,050 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Thanks for your post! it's very helpful when people post what they have tried and haven't...that's the best way to gather info!

Do let us know what happens! Standard smile

Message 27 of 73 (2,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@MLadyD7 wrote:

Thanks for your post! it's very helpful when people post what they have tried and haven't...that's the best way to gather info!

Do let us know what happens! Standard smile

Un/Reinstall of Adobe Flash v11.8.800.94 did not change the error in the letest version of Firefox.

It appears now that the error message is gone from Internet Explorer.

Still need a solution to resolve the issue in Firefox.

Message 28 of 73 (2,041 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@DNGreen6666,

I found this thread on the Mozilla support forum which might help:

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/940736

By the way, the person who has been helping you so far (MLadyD7) is a player like yourself, who gives of her time freely to help other players. You might like to remember that when talking about 'you people'. Thank you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 29 of 73 (8,859 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

After starting Firefox in SAFE mode and witnessing the error not occuring, I went through the 5 extensions I have and discovered one called DISCONECT (a privacy plug-in https://disconnect.me/) was causing the issue.

I appreciate all the assistance the forum readers contributed.. especially MLadyD7.

I apologize for my coarseness and sincerely appreciate the help.

Message 30 of 73 (8,851 Views)