EA REDIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

by Player_tq5wmr30

Original Post

Re: EA REDIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

★★ Novice

i always reboot - and then i have to sign in again - about once a day this happens - it's annoying and i've tried other browsers but there are different problems there.  sickening - but able to handle.

Message 71 of 115 (2,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here with me  , play one game

Spoiler
Spoiler

then it says that..i have to log out and then back in EVERY TIME  I FINISH A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 72 of 115 (2,010 Views)

accounts.ea.com redirected you too many times. WHAT I PAY FOR POGO

★ Apprentice

accounts.ea.com redirected you too many times.   <<<<<<< WHAT IS THIS ??  I PAY FOR POGO AND WILL NOT BE TREATED LIKE THIS.

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE  GET ME BACK ON POPO . PLEASE 

Message 73 of 115 (2,490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've seen this as your only response to people, and apparently you think that means it's SOLVED, yet it's not, and it seems to happen in other browsers. Have I mentioned I don't want to download a separate browser just to play the games for free and paid for? This is a ridiculous issue. 

Message 74 of 115 (2,012 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @ellieinlust  and @boosmom78LN ,

To help us track down the issue, could you help with supplying the following information?

• What browser(s) are you using?
  • What are your browser version(s)?
  • What operating system are you using?

Alternatively, you can copy/paste (or screenshot) the full results from the Pogo Compatibility Tool at: https://www.pogo.com/system-info

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Message 75 of 115 (2,004 Views)

Hello @moonloose,

When you try to access Pogo, are you going directly to Pogo.com or are you using a bookmark? Does your browser remember any login form data, or do you type everything in manually?

Arrenai Cat

Message 76 of 115 (2,021 Views)

Re: accounts.ea.com redirected you too many times. WHAT I PAY FOR POGO

Hello @lavernlaru,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue. We found that there's a few ways that can help prevent this issue from occurring:

• Please clear your browser cache. Clearing it can help the browser forget out of date information that can cause the redirects.

• Please access Pogo directly from typing Pogo.com in the address bar rather than bookmarks. Sometimes bookmarks have outdated login information attached that can also cause redirects.

Please try this and let me know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Message 77 of 115 (2,459 Views)

★★ Novice

I GET TIRED OF GETTING THIS MESSAGE! I GET INTO 1 GAME AND DON'T WANT TO PLAY THE SAME GAME ALL THE TIME, I LIKE TO SWITCH AND PLAY OTHER GAMES BUT EVERY TIME I GET THIS MESSAGE! IT DOESN'T HELP TO CLEAR & RESTART! I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO KEEP PAYING YOU OR NOT!!!!!!!!

Message 78 of 115 (2,419 Views)

★ Novice

Have tried the recommendations but still have problem.

Message 79 of 115 (2,377 Views)

Hey there, @warrenbaf and @improvelLz.

Could you try using Chrome Incognito or Firefox Private browsing to see if that improves? You'll have to log in fresh, but it should keep you logged in. Please let me know if it helps.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 80 of 115 (2,361 Views)