EA REDIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

by Player_tq5wmr30

Original Post

Re: EA REDIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @abc375221646,

Regarding your username, you can change your EA account public ID using your account settings at https://profile.ea.com. This is separate from your Pogo screenname.

I would like to be able to assist with some troubleshooting with your issue, but in order to do that I would need some additional information regarding the browsers you're using. As mentioned in my previous post, this would be the information I will need:

• What browser(s) are you using?
  • What are your browser version(s)?
  • What operating system are you using?

If you wish to contact EA Help for live troubleshooting or billing assistance, you can reach them at help.ea.com.

Arrenai Cat

Message 61 of 115 (1,343 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Boy do I agree-  I haven't heard that Pogo or EA will give us a discount for this * service.  AND it gets worse instead of better.

Message 62 of 115 (1,319 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
We all have to leave- they have shown that they have no answers
Message 63 of 115 (1,319 Views)

Hello @ickesmomLI,

I would like to be able to assist with some troubleshooting with your issue, but in order to do that I would need some additional information regarding the browsers you're using. As mentioned in my previous post, this would be the information I will need:

• What browser(s) are you using?
  • What are your browser version(s)?
  • What operating system are you using?

Alternatively, you can copy/paste (or screenshot) the full results from the Pogo Compatibility Tool at: https://www.pogo.com/system-info

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Message 64 of 115 (1,296 Views)

★★ Novice

I called you guts in response to the same issue and was told to clear my cache, cookies and history. After all of this it didn't help. You people always seem to want to blame it on our computers, browser issues, etc. Truth is I have the same issues no matter what browser I am using or if I cleared my computer as told. I did find if I restart my computer the issue will go away for 1 or 2 days. Please bear in mind I never had this problem until everything started switching over to EA. I feel this is an internal problem and you guys should own up to it and FIX IT. 

Message 65 of 115 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It used to be fun to play game on here but it's not any more too many times of being told game not in a room or redirected too many times.
Message 66 of 115 (1,276 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I've been having the same issues and really getting tired of it. Never had these issues prior to POGO changing their platform! I've been a member since around 2006 and am about to quit them! Can not get any substantial answers.
Message 67 of 115 (1,213 Views)

★★★★ Novice

they don't help you at all 

Message 68 of 115 (1,196 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I feel the same  way about  this  outfit   they have  screwed up  EVERYTHING  

Message 69 of 115 (1,197 Views)

Hello @HANDRIVE and @barbv0710,

I'm sorry to hear you both are having difficulty, as well. To help track down this issue for you, could you please supply the above information? It will help a lot in troubleshooting, as well as if I need to send additional information to the studio.

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Message 70 of 115 (1,181 Views)