EA REDIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

by Player_tq5wmr30

Original Post

Re: EA REDIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

★★★ Newbie

No it is not an issue with the browsers. It IS an issue with proper HTML5 coding. All of the games worked until they "downgraded" me to the EA sign in garbage. Now at least once a day ALL games show redirect errors. I have tried it in Opera, Firefox, PaleMoon, IE 11 and Edge and it happens in ALL of them.

Message 51 of 115 (1,673 Views)

★ Novice
I cleared cookie etc on all browser sites and continue to get this message. If I can't get a clear solution from Pogo I won't renew this month.
Message 52 of 115 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, won't try another browser.  Fix it or refund our money.. 

Message 53 of 115 (1,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How about getting this mess fixed I pay good monies to play the games I want to play and when I want to play. please explain to us players "What gives"? and how long must we be submitted to to this mess.  Now you will not accept this message and marking it "invalid"  boy you guys are really some good company, even POGO has you beat and that is not saying much.

Message 54 of 115 (1,514 Views)

★ Novice

I agree. Have had pogo since it started and never had these problems.  Guess it's time to think about cancelling pogo

Message 55 of 115 (1,502 Views)

★★ Novice

These games are getting worse all the time. I won't subscribe next time if it doesn't get better. Redirected every time.

Message 56 of 115 (1,475 Views)

★ Novice

I get the same error message from time to time (in Chrome).  I go IMMEDIATELY to IE11, where the same game simply does not load at all....so it is NOT limited to any particular browser.  I've found that if I give up and try later, the games load perfectly fine.  Unfortunately, Pogo's many challenges all have very limited time to complete.  This has been going on for some time and needs to be fixed...or extra time given to ALL to complete these marathons.  It is not OUR fault we cannot access these games.

Message 57 of 115 (1,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i dont think so to many others with same
Message 58 of 115 (1,575 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone!

As mentioned earlier in the thread, it can be an issue with your browser. Please try another browser to see if the issue persists. Please also try to avoid using any bookmarks to get to Pogo when you do, but try putting pogo.com directly in the address bar.

If you're still getting the error, please let us know the following information to look into it a little deeper:

• What browser are you using?
  • What is your browser version?
  • What operating system are you using?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Message 59 of 115 (1,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It is NOT browswer issue I have tried EVERY browswer and I still can't log in and I can't get EA help contact us to work either. 

Nothing is working right how do i get a refund from the fraud and theft committed by ea games in claiming they offer these games taking my money but not fixing any of the problems and not giving proper customer service to fix the problem

* For this ridiculous reply saying to try another browswer

Try reading the posts repeated people are stating they have tried more than one browser and still having problem ....

I have tried four different browsers still having problems

How do i get the games to work or get customer service help contact me so i can get my money back since i am not getting what i paid for ????

This id show s me as newbie i have been playing pogo since 2005 and had paid for pogo for years this abc is not my id i have no idea where it came from or why it is up there

[CM Edit: Removed all-caps. Per the Answers HQ rules, please do not:

Abuse the formatting options. Nobody likes being YELLED AT!!?!? This means, don't overuse:

• ALL CAPS
  • Extra-large fonts
  • Repeated symbols ]
Message 60 of 115 (1,504 Views)