EA REDIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

by Player_tq5wmr30

Original Post

Re: EA REDIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

★★★★★ Newbie

I am paying for this and it says accountsea.com redirected you too may times. How do we fix this problem

Message 41 of 115 (1,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 42 of 115 (1,186 Views)

★ Novice

I just got on and was told I was directed too many times bullcrap

Message 43 of 115 (1,971 Views)

★ Novice

i have the same problem as the rest of the people redirected too many times and I just turned the computer on whats up with this?

Message 44 of 115 (1,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been a member for 18 years!  Now you  messed me up and won't answer my messages!  You put me (Tuttie 40) on EA as fixedtuttie40106.  I have tried to get off , won't let me.  Ready to leave Club POGO, NOW CAN'T DO THAT!  Tell me how to get my money back?  I just want out!  I'll find other games to play.  My email is [edit: email address removed], let me know how to get out, and give my 56,626,584  tokens to someone else!

Message 45 of 115 (1,933 Views)

★ Novice

No one had this problem until EA took over.  We all signed up withe Pogo.  Change it back the way it was!!!!!!

Message 46 of 115 (1,364 Views)

★ Novice

What are you doing to correct this problem??? In fact why are we having this issue since you switched to a EA advisor??????? In over 6 years with Pogo I've never had this problem! Why are we having a problem getting into our games now??? Thank you for any answers you might have solving this problem------!!

Message 47 of 115 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same here its getting old
Message 48 of 115 (1,327 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes,it was a lot better before EA took over. We have lost a lot and there are so many problems. Put Pogo back like it was.

Message 49 of 115 (1,323 Views)

★ Apprentice

im still getting that every day.  what is going on and it dont matter which browser i use it is the same thing

Message 50 of 115 (1,296 Views)