EA REDIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

by Player_tq5wmr30

Original Post

Re: EA REDIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Too many redirects error points to an issue with your browser, hence why we ask you to try another one. When troubleshooting an issue the more info we have the better, if you see this error then try a different browser and if it works then you need to clear the cache and remove any extensions on your main browser to see if it helps. 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 115 (12,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am playing Patday Freecell and it says redirected too many times, how do I continue playing?
Message 12 of 115 (2,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am getting too many redirects and I cannot play the games supported by Java.  Java is enabled and yet Ooops!  something is not right.  Cannot load game.  Also, having trouble loading game Try again later.  I am a very patient person but I will not wait forever to play my favorite games.  Slingo Ricochet, Spider Solitaire, Mahjong Escape, Word Whomp,Trivial Pursuit, Spades, Crossword Cove (I was playing this game earlier.  Now It says having trouble connecting.  Try again later), Poppit, Mahjong Garden, Mahjong Safari, TriPeaks Solitaire, First Class Solitaire, Scrabble, Jungle Gin, Dominoes, Yahtzee Party (Accounts EA. com too many redirects), Poppit Bingo.  That's my whole list of favorite games.  I can no longer play anything on Club POGO.

PLEASE get this straightened out ASAP.

FYI  I have enabled cookies.  I have signed in, I don't know how many times.  I've turned my router off and on.  I am really angry about this.  I look forward to playing these games.

BTW...Don't make changes until YOU have ironed out all the bugs.

Linda E. Gardner-Thonges

legardner5

[edit: email address removed] 

Message 13 of 115 (2,738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WHAT IS THIS B.S. I paid to play,will not let me in redirected to many times,,GIVE ME MY $$$$$$$ BACK

Message 14 of 115 (2,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is it not YOUR JOB to fix the * you give us? Instead you tell us to fix YOUR PROBLEMS,because you go the CHEAP WAY,ever thought about doing something the right way? OF COURSE NOT

Message 15 of 115 (2,722 Views)

★★ Novice

Run CCleaner

SOLVES PROBLEM

Message 16 of 115 (2,714 Views)

★★ Novice

Run ccleaner solved my problem

Message 17 of 115 (2,711 Views)

★★ Novice