Dominoes

by SStonerStone

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dominoes

★★★ Newbie

I get the expert room to load.  The tables then load.  When I try to open and play at a table.  NOthing happens, the table does not open.  Same thing when I try to play on a table with a host, the table does not load.  What do I need to do?

Message 1 of 4 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dominoes

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @MccMaril.

Let's give something a try to get you back into Dominoes. First, let's try clearing your browser cache. From there, we can try the Flash cache:

If Flash is installed, up to date, and enabled in your browser but your game is still not running correctly, you may be experiencing Flash-based memory issues. To fix this, you can also adjust your Global Storage Settings and your Flash Player Storage (Windows/Mac).

Check your Global Storage Settings:

1. Go to the Adobe Flash Player Global Storage Settings panel.
    • The box listing your Global Storage Settings is a tool and not an image. In the box you can apply changes to your settings.
  2. Click on the slider bar and move it all the way to the right (unlimited).

3. The tool automatically saves your changes so you do not have to worry about navigating away or accepting the changes manually.

Clear your Flash Player Storage:

1. Go to the Website Storage Setting Panel.
    • The box you see is a tool and not an image; it will allow you to make changes if you click on it.
  2. Click on Delete All Sites.

3. Once all sites are deleted, try your game again.

Please let me know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Message 2 of 4 (250 Views)

★★ Novice

I am able to open dominoes, go into an empty table and load my game information, then it brings me to a table, but will not load, then it just times out. What must I do? I've been playing dominoes for years and have never had a problem until this week.

Message 3 of 4 (249 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @MccMaril.

Let's give something a try to get you back into Dominoes. First, let's try clearing your browser cache. From there, we can try the Flash cache:

If Flash is installed, up to date, and enabled in your browser but your game is still not running correctly, you may be experiencing Flash-based memory issues. To fix this, you can also adjust your Global Storage Settings and your Flash Player Storage (Windows/Mac).

Check your Global Storage Settings:

1. Go to the Adobe Flash Player Global Storage Settings panel.
    • The box listing your Global Storage Settings is a tool and not an image. In the box you can apply changes to your settings.
  2. Click on the slider bar and move it all the way to the right (unlimited).

3. The tool automatically saves your changes so you do not have to worry about navigating away or accepting the changes manually.

Clear your Flash Player Storage:

1. Go to the Website Storage Setting Panel.
    • The box you see is a tool and not an image; it will allow you to make changes if you click on it.
  2. Click on Delete All Sites.

3. Once all sites are deleted, try your game again.

Please let me know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)