Re: Debit of my Checking Account.

by Moogan1201

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Debit of my Checking Account.

★ Newbie

My debit card is being charged monthly for 5.99.  Its for a subscription that I no longer want because I don't use it.  Please remove it for me.

Thank you,

Maxine Scoltt

[edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 5 (524 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@Willow325 

In addition to the information EA_Barry gave you. make sure you remove your payment information, see these instructions: 

How to change your Pogo Billing Plan information

Hope this helps, Just

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select HQ Profile.
If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note that, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (514 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Check this link for information and steps to take: http://help.ea.com/en/article/cancelling-your-pogo-subscription/

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (519 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Willow325 

In addition to the information EA_Barry gave you. make sure you remove your payment information, see these instructions: 

How to change your Pogo Billing Plan information

Hope this helps, Just

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select HQ Profile.
If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note that, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.

Message 3 of 5 (515 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Willow325 how to remove my debit card
Message 4 of 5 (471 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Txwittylady 

Go into your account to Billing & Subscription, scroll down to MY WALLET and hit Edit. You should be able to delete your card. 

Message 5 of 5 (465 Views)