Cookie connect not able to move cookies

by FUZZYMALC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cookie connect not able to move cookies

★★★ Newbie

I am having a problem playing cookie connect in that I cannot get the cookies to move. The scan shows everything is ok and this is the only game I am having a problem with

Message 1 of 37 (2,689 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cookie connect not able to move cookies

Hero (Retired)

@FUZZYMALC

The cookies are not supposed to move.  Hold down the left click on your mouse down and drag the cursor to next cookie of the same type, continue to the next cookie and so on and so forth then release the left click on the last move and the selected cookies will disappear from the game board and the game will progress.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Hope this helps,  Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 37 (2,789 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@FUZZYMALC

The cookies are not supposed to move.  Hold down the left click on your mouse down and drag the cursor to next cookie of the same type, continue to the next cookie and so on and so forth then release the left click on the last move and the selected cookies will disappear from the game board and the game will progress.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Hope this helps,  Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue. 

Message 2 of 37 (2,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have done absolutely everything that was suggested and the game still doesn't work.  There is something else going on.  Please help.

Message 3 of 37 (2,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!  I am having same problem, just wondering were you able to get the problem solved?  I kinda like the game but will play it.

Message 4 of 37 (2,552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem, did what you had mention and still does not work.  There is something wrong with pogo game, I don't think it in our system otherwise we would have problem with all the games we play.

Message 5 of 37 (2,550 Views)

Cookie Connect Problem

★★★ Newbie

The cookies won't move on Cookie Connect. Can you fix it so I can get my badge?

Message 6 of 37 (2,598 Views)

Re: Cookie Connect Problem

★★★ Newbie
Can you remove the POP UP BLOCKER on my POGO acct?
Message 7 of 37 (2,586 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @grannyjhb,

For Cookie Connect, the cookies themselves don't move, but if you click and drag along the cookies, it removes them from play and more drop down. I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

Message 8 of 37 (2,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie
it did not help any other ideas?
Message 9 of 37 (2,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too, am having the same issue.  What is going on with Cookie Connect?  Please fix the issue.

Thank you,

Betsy

Message 10 of 37 (2,512 Views)