Re: Clue Secrets and Spies

by EskimoYooper

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue, played 2 games and earned the fog cutter, but have not received credit any credit towards weekly badge.

Message 41 of 53 (330 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I complete the entire episode and receive my tokens and still no advancement.

Message 42 of 53 (329 Views)

★★ Novice

This is the best illustration of all the posts.  Thank you for the visual between fogcutter and night vision.

Message 43 of 53 (325 Views)

Re: Not getting credit when finding the fog cutter week's challenge 12/21/2017

★★ Guide

@Meeno89

One Mad Elf does not have a fog cutter it has a flashlight.  You need to play episodes with fog cutter.

Message 44 of 53 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have played the full 5 games required but, I have also not received any credit for any of them...5 fogcutters...no credit. Do you know what the problem is? I didn't see any other requirements..I guess I'll just have to skip it. Too bad, takes a long time to get it.
Message 45 of 53 (259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am not getting credit for playing it. I have gotten 5 new badges for completing the episodes but only 1 game gave me credit.

Message 46 of 53 (253 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have played and should have got the badge but only have credit for 1 of 5 and I have got 5 new badges from playing the episodes. It does not take this long to get your credit. I would like to find out why I have not got this weekly badge when I should have it.
Message 47 of 53 (251 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Wareaglecat1

Your badge profiles shows that you've earned the following Clue episode badges between Dec 22, 2017 and Dec 26, 2017 only two of the episodes meet the criteria for the challenge (find 5 Fog Cutters)

You should have challenge credit for these episodes as they feature the Fog Cutters:

Dec 22, 2017 - EP104 Fire and Ice Badge

Dec 26, 2017 - EP108 Time Out Badge

You did not receive challenge credit for these episodes because they all feature the Night Vision Goggles:

Dec 25,2017 - EP107 End Zone Badge

Dec 25, 2017 - EP123 Security Breach Badge

Dec 26, 2017 - EP304 Spa Day Badge

For a full list of Clue episodes that feature the Fog Cutters along with pictures and a few other tips click on this link:

Please read if not getting credit for this weeks Clue challenge

Let us know how you get on.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 48 of 53 (243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have won this badge 5xs without getting credit.

Message 49 of 53 (234 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@pbposton

Are you sure that it is the fog cutters you are finding and not the night vision goggles?

For a full list of Clue episodes that feature the Fog Cutters along with pictures and a few other tips click on this link:

Please read if not getting credit for this weeks Clue challenge

Let us know how you get on.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 50 of 53 (226 Views)