Scrabble Force Forfeit

by usna1985

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Closed] - Scrabble

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I can no longer force forfeits using my scrabble game.  Can someone please help?

Message 5 of 31 (6,370 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Scrabble Forced Forfeit

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

To our new members, welcome to the Answer HQ!

Regarding the issue that you are experiencing with Scrabble, I would like to inform you that the dedicated team is aware of this situation and is working  on a fix. 
Please find below a note with more details, also available in the Help Center:

• Are You Having a Problem with Scrabble?

Hi SCRABBLERS!
    We’re aware that some players are experiencing “Loading,” “Word Check,” “Notification,” and “Nudge/Force-Forfeit” issues.
    Please know that we’re working diligently to fix all reported issues as soon as possible.
    We will let you know when we have more information to share. 
    We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Also, please note that I merged your questions in this thread entitled: "Scrabble issues"

Thank you all  for your patience.

View in thread

Message 8 of 31 (6,342 Views)

All Replies

word problem

★★ Newbie

My word (hatband) is a valid word on the Scrabble dictionary.  When I used it I got this message: "Your word could not be checked"  What do I do?

Message 1 of 31 (5,773 Views)

Scrabble Error, says "Your word could not be checked"

★★★ Newbie

Scrabble Error, says "Your word could not be checked".  No words can be entered anywhere.  Deleting the etters does not help.  The blue dot with the calculated value remains, even if the letters are removed.  It does not matter if the letters are typed in or dragged.  The blue dot can be cleared by selecting a different game, and reselcting this game.

I use a Mac.  My opponent uses a PC laptop.  Same problem on both platforms.  The same problem occurs on several games.  Exiting Scrabble or the browser does not clear the problem.

Message 2 of 31 (6,146 Views)

Scrabble Forced Forfeit

★★★ Newbie
I have 8 games in forced forfeit mod thatnwill not close after 5 days. Whynis this? SCRABBLEBOYZ.
Message 3 of 31 (6,322 Views)

Forcing Forfeits

★ Newbie

I am playing scrabble and I can not longer force forfeits.  Can someone please help me?

Message 4 of 31 (6,321 Views)

Nudge on Scrabble & force forfeit does not work

★★★ Newbie

Scrabble nudge & force forfeit do not work, I have some opponets who have not played for over a month i cant get rid of  of without forfeiting myself.

Message 6 of 31 (6,302 Views)
Highlighted

Scrabble Force Forfeit

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't FF a player after I nudged them. I have a game I nudged 8 days ago.

Message 7 of 31 (6,294 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone,

To our new members, welcome to the Answer HQ!

Regarding the issue that you are experiencing with Scrabble, I would like to inform you that the dedicated team is aware of this situation and is working  on a fix. 
Please find below a note with more details, also available in the Help Center:

• Are You Having a Problem with Scrabble?

Hi SCRABBLERS!
    We’re aware that some players are experiencing “Loading,” “Word Check,” “Notification,” and “Nudge/Force-Forfeit” issues.
    Please know that we’re working diligently to fix all reported issues as soon as possible.
    We will let you know when we have more information to share. 
    We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Also, please note that I merged your questions in this thread entitled: "Scrabble issues"

Thank you all  for your patience.

Message 8 of 31 (6,343 Views)

Hello usna1985

I moved your question on the Pogo board and meged it with the thread: "Scrabble force forfeiting issue"
 where you can find a response.

Thank you.

Message 9 of 31 (6,286 Views)

Scrabble

★★ Newbie

I am not getting credit for BINGOs in Scrabble.  Have not been for a few weeks, I even put that in a forum but no one answered me as to why not.  Just today I got 1 BINGO in one game and 2 in another game, no credit each time.  This is so frustrating.  I am trying very hard to get the 500 BINGO badge but am getting nowhere. HELP

Message 10 of 31 (6,066 Views)