Claire Hart - latest badge 6-3-2014

by Hall0weenNancy

Original Post

Claire Hart - latest badge 6-3-2014

★★★ Novice

was able to play the first 2 parts of the neweest claire hart 6-3-2014 but the 3rd part won't load.

I am able to play previous cases.

Message 1 of 11 (267 Views)

Re: Claire Hart - latest badge 6-3-2014

Community Manager (retired)

@Hall0weenNancy 

What's the name of the episode you're having trouble with?

Do you get an error message? Does the episode correctly show as available to play in the list for you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 11 (257 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello, I am trying to do the Claire Hart Badge, but I only get about one inch of page, so I cannot do the Badge.  I am not having any problems with other games.  VeIvetCloak.

Message 3 of 11 (250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. Already bought it as a Mix & Match and you only get credit for new episodes.

Message 4 of 11 (243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@VeIvet Cloak wrote:

Hello, I am trying to do the Claire Hart Badge, but I only get about one inch of page, so I cannot do the Badge.  I am not having any problems with other games.  VeIvetCloak.

I am having the same problem. Already bought it as a Mix & Match and you only get credit for new episodes.

Message 5 of 11 (242 Views)

@Gmommy00004 

Which badge are you talking about? The weekly badge doesn't require you to purchase any episodes, you can play the free episodes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 6 of 11 (231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem for me is I've played several games already and I'm still showing 0/100 objects found. Any idea what is going on?

Message 7 of 11 (229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have played several games and it does not give me credit for the objects I have found

Message 8 of 11 (225 Views)

@bonsaikathy 

@lejoye025 

The progress is showing for me, but I didn't see progress in the chat area until I'd completed a whole episode.

Also remember that Claire Hart challenges require you to access the game in a very specific way. Make sure you're playing the entire episode start-to-finish via the Play Again from the Claire Hart episode store, Play Now, or Start Case buttons (do NOT use the Play Again button from an individual scene). Picking individual scenes does not seem to work for Claire Hart challenges, so if you're replaying an episode, make sure you use that Start Case button. 

You can play any free episode or replay any previously completed episode - Club Pogo members are not required to purchase anything in order to complete any free weekly challenge.

Free episodes include:
Case 1, Part 1, "Haunted"
Case 1, Part 2, "Hidden Romance"
Christmas Special, "The Christmas Ball"
Valentine's Special, "Secret Admirer"
Mother's Day, "The Greatest Gift"
End of Summer, "Lost and Found"
Christmas Special, "Santa's Little Helpers"

Hope this helps.

Message 9 of 11 (221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem also for the past 2 days.  What's up with this???

Message 10 of 11 (219 Views)