Claire Hart Secrets in the Shadows - Loading and connection errors

by alanddee_OR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Claire Hart Secrets in the Shadows - Loading and connection errors

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am still upset that this does not load properly and in the game it keeps telling me lost connection when I am still connected to the internet. Am very disappointed with Pogo and they way the games do not load properly. Wish I could find another site with games.

[CM edit - Updated title for clarity.]

Message 1 of 9 (1,432 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Claire Hart Secrets in the Shadows - Loading and connection errors

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @alanddee_OR.

Let's give a few things a try here to see if it improves loading for you.

• Please give it a few minutes to load for the first time. This narrows down if it is just slow to load, or is outright failing to load.
  • If it continues to not load, please try our HTML5 troubleshooting. These steps are built out specifically for loading issues like the one you describe, and have helped many people.
  • If you try the troubleshooting and still are not able to get into Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows, can you share your browser information from the Pogo Compatibility Tool, as well as your DxDiag? If you can attach it as a file to a post, I'd love to take a look.

As for the connectivity errors, sometimes it's not your side, nor our side, but something in between. Can you try our connectivity troubleshooting to see if it helps with your connection errors?

Please let me know how it all goes for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,357 Views)

All Replies

Hey there, @alanddee_OR.

Let's give a few things a try here to see if it improves loading for you.

• Please give it a few minutes to load for the first time. This narrows down if it is just slow to load, or is outright failing to load.
  • If it continues to not load, please try our HTML5 troubleshooting. These steps are built out specifically for loading issues like the one you describe, and have helped many people.
  • If you try the troubleshooting and still are not able to get into Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows, can you share your browser information from the Pogo Compatibility Tool, as well as your DxDiag? If you can attach it as a file to a post, I'd love to take a look.

As for the connectivity errors, sometimes it's not your side, nor our side, but something in between. Can you try our connectivity troubleshooting to see if it helps with your connection errors?

Please let me know how it all goes for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,358 Views)

Hey there, @alanddee_OR.

I'm just checking in. How did your troubleshooting go? Are you able to get and stay in the game?

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 9 (1,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME GAME BUT THE SAME ISSUE WITH CLAIRE hART..and crossword puzzles

Message 4 of 9 (908 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ever since 'new' pogo tookover games suckand now a fav claire hart secret in shadows having issues, when does load objects they are undefined or it just loads and loads and so sick of it.Made huge mistake when changed pogo with no tokens and worse games and now this. If weren't for Microsoft games here on computer be no fun at all.

Message 5 of 9 (756 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@alanddee_OR Trying to play Clare Hart Secret In The Shadows, Episode 1, Chapter 4. In the box where the objects to find come up, the word "undefined" comes up multipal times. Will not load with the items needed .
Message 6 of 9 (678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too.  All items at the bottom say "undefined".  I've tried just clicking stuff in the pictures but nothing is accepted.  Attaching a screenshot.

Message 7 of 9 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

irishrose5251scene not loading objects in claire heart secreat in shadows

Message 8 of 9 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Episode 25 chapter 3 and 4 Episode 26 chapter 1 do not work. When you can get them to load, they are blank. Please fix or refund me my 60 gems please.

Message 9 of 9 (227 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help