Re: Chat isn't working

by diazjrf777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chat isn't working

★★★ Newbie

Chat is not working on any games, I can see who is there but the chat screen is totally gone.  What is up with that?

Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Iluvonly1

It sounds like chat has been disabled, if so, the instructions below should resolve the issue:

Click on the gear (3rd icon from the left) above the 'Who's Here' list,then click on Enable Chat

chat_options.JPG 

Don't hesitate to reply back if you are still in need of assistance. 

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (346 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Iluvonly1

It sounds like chat has been disabled, if so, the instructions below should resolve the issue:

Click on the gear (3rd icon from the left) above the 'Who's Here' list,then click on Enable Chat

chat_options.JPG 

Don't hesitate to reply back if you are still in need of assistance. 

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 4 (347 Views)

★★ Novice

dont see screen  name to fix

Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Suzieqsue46

allow adobe flash player

Screenshot.png

Screenshot (1).png

now you can see chat...