Cannot sign into POGO

by Nannyj9

Original Post

Re: Cannot sign into POGO

★ Expert
@abc1958825751, If you are trying to leave a comment here, try again. Your comment is not shown.
Message 11 of 25 (969 Views)

★★★ Newbie
[edit: email address removed]
Message 12 of 25 (939 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @ECCFLORIST.

Welcome to Answers HQ. Are you having difficulty logging into your Pogo account?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 13 of 25 (898 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Can't log in
Message 14 of 25 (867 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Arrenai No reply
Message 15 of 25 (866 Views)

Hey there, @distancehcV.

There were some connectivity issues that were keeping people from being able to log in, but they have been resolved. Please try logging in again and let me know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 16 of 25 (843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Typical pogo, EA has screwed things up so bad that many of my friends have left and I will be also when my subscription runs out. They say they will refund your money, but the cheque is in the mail. It never will arrive/

Message 17 of 25 (743 Views)

Hey there, @24387h.

Are you having difficulty signing into Pogo? If so, I'll be happy to help.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 18 of 25 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am so irritated at NOT being able to SIGN IN.  This is not the first time and I am not one who usually complains.  However, after the money I have paid for membership and purchase of badges and gems, I feel I have the right to be upset.  Yes, ALL of my Sign In information IS entered correctly.  I have a couple accounts so hopefully, you can imagine my distress when I enter 'Sign Out and Log In as a Different User' only to find that all I get is ANOTHER Sign In on Pogo's home page. I have told others whom have had the same problem that we need to give EA ample time to get things changed and running smoothly.  However, this is May and I did NOT have this problem when EA initially purchased Pogo.  Now, it seems that I continue to get the Sign In page or another request to Sign In after it  takes me to the home page.  The last time, this happened, I was unable to effectively log into Pogo for 24 hours.  Being disabled, I depend on Pogo to keep myself occupied and have totally enjoyed Pogo til now.  Please, please, please FIX this issue as soon as possible.  Thank you in advance for resolving this issue.

Message 19 of 25 (674 Views)

Hey there, @cruesfan.

One thing that can cause that behavior is if the cookies are not being properly set when you log in. Do you have third-party cookies enabled on your browser? Which browser are you using to play Pogo on?

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 20 of 25 (651 Views)