Cannot load Spades

by Hellga99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot load Spades

★★★ Newbie

Spades is this week's Wednesday Challenge - and I cannot get it to load. I tried to load it on three different machines running WIndows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10, in a couple different versions of each Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Explorer and Opera - and the game just will not load. It is stuck forever on "Now Loading Spades". I have been able to play other Flash games earlier today without problems on all three of these machines - Undiscovered World, Rainy Day Spider Solitaire and First Class Solitaire

Message 1 of 11 (2,827 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot load Spades

EA Staff

@hellga99kb If this is the only game you are having issues with, then I would recommend opening game in multiple new tabs. One of these tabs usually loads fine. To open a game in a new tab, right click 'Start Game' and select 'Open in a New Tab'. 

Let us know how you get on!

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (2,830 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@hellga99kb If this is the only game you are having issues with, then I would recommend opening game in multiple new tabs. One of these tabs usually loads fine. To open a game in a new tab, right click 'Start Game' and select 'Open in a New Tab'. 

Let us know how you get on!

Message 2 of 11 (2,831 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you.

Message 3 of 11 (2,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why today I cant play spades is it true that u only allow just the ones that pay

Message 4 of 11 (2,644 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @MITA919,

I'm sorry to hear you had some difficulty getting into Spades. There was a known issue yesterday with many people not being able to get into games. A lot of people had luck with disabling their ad-blocker to try to get back in, however everyone should be able to get in now.

Spades is not a Club Pogo exclusive game, so you should be able to get in.

Please let me know if you have any trouble today.

Arrenai Cat

Message 5 of 11 (2,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Moi j ai encore le même probleme
Message 6 of 11 (2,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot load a game of spades and have tried enabling the ad blocker through firefox. can you please let me know what the issue is.  there seems to be many people having issues.  I was a club pogo member for 11 years and have recently let it expire and have no renewed just because of this.  there are constantly issues and zero help.

Message 7 of 11 (2,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i  still  cant  play!   pls  help

Message 8 of 11 (2,561 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @suisrevenu1947@drinkmolson7, and @stonesoup2005,

I'm sorry to hear you all are still experiencing issues getting into Spades. As Spades is one of our Flash games, could you please give our Flash troubleshooting a try?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pogo/pogo/my-flash-based-pogo-game-wont-work-what-can-I-do

Please let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Arrenai Cat

Message 9 of 11 (2,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no I pay and still can not play

Message 10 of 11 (2,302 Views)