Cancellation refund

by bubbleyumbabe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cancellation refund

★★★ Newbie

I didn't get to cancel my account before the reoccuring debit hit my bank.  How do I go about getting a refund?  I don't play Pogo much anymore and was not intending to renew my subscription.  Please help in anny way.  Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (240 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cancellation refund

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

You would need to contact our support team direct for help with this as we are unable to help with account or subscription issues on the forum.

If you click on the following link this will take you directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support but you will be able to send an email.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (244 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

You would need to contact our support team direct for help with this as we are unable to help with account or subscription issues on the forum.

If you click on the following link this will take you directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list), finally below a list of articles, you can select ‘Step 2: Choose a Contact Method’.

There is no phone number for support but you will be able to send an email.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 4 (245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 4 (149 Views)

★ Expert
@prettylacy123 Your comment didn't save if you made one. What is your concern?
Message 4 of 4 (139 Views)