Re: Canasta

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Canasta

★★★ Newbie

I play robots using self and 3 robots...now Pogo only let's me play with one!  Not as much fun...I can't seem to find where I can use the 4 player system in Canasta...Hope you can help

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (173 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

@dud514

Prior to starting a game click on the Chat Rooms tab (beneath the games home screen) and change the Game Mode from 2 Player to 4 Player.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Answer HQ Hero and Moderator, I am not an EA employee

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (169 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

@dud514

Prior to starting a game click on the Chat Rooms tab (beneath the games home screen) and change the Game Mode from 2 Player to 4 Player.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Answer HQ Hero and Moderator, I am not an EA employee

Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank You!!

Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@dud514

You're welcome, thanks for posting back, I appreciate it.

Just  Image

Message 4 of 4 (151 Views)