Re: CLAIRE HART NOT AWARDING BADGE

by debyinsc

Original Post

CLAIRE HART NOT AWARDING BADGE

★★★★★ Novice

I played the daily claire hart secret in the shadows event daily & didnt get credit for days done..Contacted support.  We tried to following , we accessed the challeng from the following link https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/Pogo   Additionally we tried the following steps.. Clear cache, used private mode , tried with both firefox & safari.  Mac operating system is up to date.Checked mac memory-8gbs, in firefox selected use recommended performance settings. browser is up to date... still dont have badge!!! please advise so i can get my badge!!

Message 1 of 6 (531 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Debyinsc, Sometimes the badges are rewarded after a few days and I don't know why that is. I know you have been waiting for some days now. EA_Arrenai would look in player's badge inventory and find where badges were for people. She retired and I haven't seen her here for a month. I am unable to check your badges because I'm not an EA employee. Hopefully, your badge will eventually appear where it should be or hopefully an EA community manager can find it for you.

Message 2 of 6 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve talked to 4 people in support & it’s a bug. They told me to post it here. Thanks for your considerationStandard smile  I’m going to write pogo & explain how pogo helped me tremendously to retrain my brain after 3 skull fractures & blood clot which led to memory loss. Severe memory loss. Couldn’t play desktop games. Couldn’t remember my sons being little. Had to relearn to talk, write, & get used to living in pain. Chest crushed, lungs collapsed, Broken neck, 3 breaks in left shoulder, etc.  I love pogo!!  

Message 3 of 6 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Also screenshots were sent! 2 days in a row. Merry Christmas 🎄❤️

Message 4 of 6 (490 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@cafedelon no need to check it lol.. its not there!!!
Message 5 of 6 (478 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @debyinsc,

Just checking in: have you been getting credit since you last posted or have you still not received the badges? 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (405 Views)