Boggle

by raufox

Original Post

Boggle

★★★★★ Newbie

I cannot play Boggle. When I right click to enter word a window comes up that says reload, dashboard and etc. I have the new Java. It had been working and all of a sudden it started doing this business with the window. Can you help me with this problem?

Message 1 of 2 (101 Views)

Re: Boggle

Community Manager (retired)

@raufox 

Which browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser to see if the same thing happens?

Also make sure that your mouse isn't pointing outside the game window when you right-click. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)