Re: Badge Progress Not Recorded

by Sepphira1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Badge Progress Not Recorded

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am currently working on the Sunset Silhouette Badge for Pogo's Thousand Island Solitaire. This badge requires you to use a Lifesaver power-up 10 times in 3 weeks. I have used four or more of them so far and they are not showing up as being accomplished. The total still shows that I have zero of the ten required. I'm not sure of the count as I don't know if the Lifesavers you get from treasure chests count. If they do, I have closer to eight rather than four. I'm certain of at least four as they are Lifesavers I got from finishing foundation piles.

I was going to contact EA through an email message through the Help Center, but that didn't seem to be working properly either. Under the second step, where you're supposed to choose a contact method there were no choices. I have used this system previously, and it did work for me, but doesn't seem to be doing so now.

Can someone please help me with this issue? I'd really like to finish the badge and am frustrated that all my gameplay today didn't count for the badge. My Pogo screen name is the same as it is here: Sepphira.

Message 1 of 4 (282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello sepphira,

The lifesavers you must use for the badge are the ones that appear on the right-hand side of the screen - the ones that you get from the Pogo Mart employee. You get one per "round" of the islands (every 6 won hands or so).

Hope this helps and good luck with the badge!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)

All Replies

Hello sepphira,

The lifesavers you must use for the badge are the ones that appear on the right-hand side of the screen - the ones that you get from the Pogo Mart employee. You get one per "round" of the islands (every 6 won hands or so).

Hope this helps and good luck with the badge!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

★★ Novice

For the record, it would be much better if the badge requirements were spelled out a little more clearly, considering the fact that lifesavers are available from a number of different sources. This is not the first time I've had problems with a badge because the instructions failed to be specific about the requirements. Nor am I alone in these misunderstandings. It's become something of a running joke with my Pogo friends.

Thanks for at least pointing me in the right direction. I've have been much happier knowing what it was from the start, but that's not your fault. That is, not unless you're the one who worded the badge. Standard smile

Have a terrific day!

Message 3 of 4 (265 Views)

Hello sepphira,

Thanks for coming back to us - I'm guilty of many things, but I didn't do the wording for that badge! 

Good luck with the badge! 

Regards,

Stephen.

Message 4 of 4 (262 Views)