Account disabled

by threat46

Original Post

: Disabled Account

★★★ Newbie

I tried Help Center and got nowhere.  My account is supposed to be active until about August of 2013 but I have been deactivated for some reason.  Since I paid for a year I should be activated.  This is my 5th try at help.  Please do something.

Message 11 of 18 (456 Views)

Re: GETTING ERROR ACCOUNT DISABLED

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to get help for my account with pogo, it says my account is disabled and no matter who I ask I never get a answer back. I have had this account for 13years and pay for it and now I cannot get on it at all. I would appreciate any help with this problem since you can't get a hold of pogo.

Thanks aloot

Message 12 of 18 (433 Views)

Re: GETTING ERROR ACCOUNT DISABLED

Community Manager (retired)

You would need to contact our support team directly for help with this, since for security and confidentiality reasons we cannot discuss any account details on a public forum.

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the Origin contact page: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Sign in with your Pogo username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), and follow the guide to ask your question. If your issue cannot be solved from our FAQ list, you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Pogo) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), you can then select 'I still need help' and you'll be prompted to send an email. 

Please include as much detail as possible, so they are able to answer you straightaway.

Hope this helps.       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 13 of 18 (428 Views)

Re: Account disabled

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to log I for 4 days an no luck, it says my screenname is disabled  to inter my password an I have gave them every one I have ever used an they wont take any, pogo wont call me like they say on the comp , they have changer my screen name from papatop31 to ppatop31 an I have not found any way to change it, they took 1.3+ million points and hundreds of badges  that I have won in the last 12 or more years an they are trying to blame, I am  paid up on my account an there is no way to get my money back, would cancel my account but they would just laugh louder, its not worth the cost so if any of you have any tokens or gems pogo will own them before this is over. I had my say an good luck. papatop31  not ppatop31

Message 14 of 18 (306 Views)

Re: disabled

★★★ Newbie

I don't need thread I need to get back on this stuff u are trying to sell stinks an getting older by the day

Message 15 of 18 (303 Views)

Re: disabled

★★★ Newbie

no way to contact pogo they just keep sending junk mail about the situation

Message 16 of 18 (301 Views)

Re: Disabled

★★★ Newbie

there is not if u believe any fool can see when it is written in front, wake up pogo an hire more help an take care of this dream

Message 17 of 18 (301 Views)

Re: VIOLATION/APPEALS

★★★ Newbie

you can go to their headquarters an they wont let u in

Message 18 of 18 (297 Views)