Account disabled

by threat46

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account disabled

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to log in to pogo. but it says my account has been disabled. I was playing yesterday and now can't. what is the problem? I am using the right username and password. my account is paid for so I hope you can help.

Message 1 of 18 (10,866 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disabled

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello tami_64b

If you believe that your game account has been disabled, the first thing to do is to check out your mail box in order to see if you received a notification regarding this situation. If so, you should then follow the recommendations on the email.

Make sure you have disabled any spam filters that may block e-mail from Pogo/EA. We recommend you to check out the «Spam/ junk» folder in your e-mail box.

Also, If you have more than one account, this is always a good thing to make sure you are using the correct account. Even if that sounds obvious, sometimes a confusion may happen.

If you did not receive an email,please use the Help Center for getting assistance with this situation since it is a query related to your account that cannot be resolved through the forums.

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 18 (11,335 Views)

All Replies

disabled

★ Newbie

i've played club pogo for years. now it is saying my account is disabled. can not get in touch with anyone to help me. have lost all my badges

Message 2 of 18 (10,820 Views)

Re: Disabled

[ Edited ]

Hello tami_64b

If you believe that your game account has been disabled, the first thing to do is to check out your mail box in order to see if you received a notification regarding this situation. If so, you should then follow the recommendations on the email.

Make sure you have disabled any spam filters that may block e-mail from Pogo/EA. We recommend you to check out the «Spam/ junk» folder in your e-mail box.

Also, If you have more than one account, this is always a good thing to make sure you are using the correct account. Even if that sounds obvious, sometimes a confusion may happen.

If you did not receive an email,please use the Help Center for getting assistance with this situation since it is a query related to your account that cannot be resolved through the forums.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 18 (11,336 Views)

GETTING ERROR ACCOUNT DISABLED

★★★ Newbie

When trying to log in to my club pog under my username , I get the message my accounts is disabled. Why would this happen, and who can I contacted to have fixed. Thanks in advance. Please let me know what info is needed for someone to help correct thisnproblem

Message 4 of 18 (10,815 Views)

Re: disabled

Hello cajun-mae

We redirect your question to this thread where you can find the answer and what to to in this situation: Account disabled.

Do not hesitate to post in this thread to let us know if your issue is resolved.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 18 (10,809 Views)

Re: GETTING ERROR ACCOUNT DISABLED

Hello shannonbilbrey

We’re sorry to hear you’ve encountered this issue.

This question has been asked and received an answer here: "Account disabled."
You will find in this thread all the information to resolve this issue and what you should do in this situation:

Note that we will also merge your question to this thread and you can post there to let us know if your issue is resolved or if you need more information.

Thank you.

Message 6 of 18 (10,807 Views)

disabled message

★★ Newbie

I am getting a message saying my account is disabled.  Why am I getting that message?

Message 7 of 18 (10,776 Views)

Re: disabled message

Hello playerhardeight

Welcome to Answer HQ! 

We merged your question to this existing thread: Account disabled

This question has been resolved, please have a look on the solution and let us know if you need more information.

Also, if you think this was helpful to you, do not hesitate to share this information with our community members who might need help with a similar question!

Thank you!

Message 8 of 18 (10,764 Views)

VIOLATION/APPEALS

★★★ Newbie

MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT EA SPORTS TO FIND OUT WHY. I HAVE BEEN A POGO MEMBER OFF AND ON FOR 10 YEARS, SIX YEARS THIS TIME. NOW THEY SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT FOR VIOLATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH IS VERY VAGUE AND TELLS ME NOTHING. I HAVE TRIED CONTACTING THEM BY PHONE AND E-MAIL, BUT GET NO ANSWER. THIS HAPPENED ONCE BEFORE DUE TO MY SCREEN NAME, OLDPHART WHICH SOMEONE THERE FOUND OFFENSIVE. I APPEALED THAT TIME AND THEY FOUND THAT THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY NAME AND WAS REINSTATED. THIS TIME I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY SUSPENDE ME AND THERE IS NO WAY OF CONTACTING THEM TO FIND OUT WHY. I AM A PAYING MEMBER AND THIS IS TOTALLY REDICULOUS. IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO CONTACT THEM REGARDING THIS MATTER PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU

Message 9 of 18 (10,721 Views)

Re: VIOLATION/APPEALS

Hello oldphart5644

I have merged your question here in this thread:

This will provide you some advices if your account is disabled.

We hope this helps.

Message 10 of 18 (10,713 Views)