Accepted Solution

220 Majong

★★★ Newbie

one cannot get out of 220 after playing several days and times Majong Animals

Message 1 of 39 (4,574 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 220 Majong

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Arrenai Thanks, after 4 days she finally beat it.

View in thread

Message 5 of 39 (4,435 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert
@CtMom4020 , First, are you referring to the Mahjong Sanctuary game (with the animals at the zoo), or it is Mahjong Safari (which has animal tiles in the game)?

Also, can you explain more what is meant by not getting out of 220 at the Mahjong game you are playing?
Message 2 of 39 (4,545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I think what she meant is that she is stuck on level 220, in Mahjong Sanctuary and has been for days. My cousin is also stuck on this level and I was searching to see if there are any solutions available. She has literally been playing this level for 4 days now, and she plays for 6+ hours most days. It’s been really disheartening for her to not be able to move on as she loves this game.

Message 3 of 39 (4,477 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @ChristyP502.

I'm sorry to hear that your cousin is stuck in Mahjong Sanctuary. 

Some of my tips for Mahjong games which can help when you're stuck are:

• Try flattening the board. As you remove tiles from multiple layers, you get more visibility as to what tiles are hiding. It helps a lot to be able to see what's missing.
  • Hold off matching easy tiles. If there are only two tiles next to each other, try holding off on using those tiles to match until you get stuck. This ensures that other tiles that can uncover more of the board get removed first.

I hope that helps! If anyone else has any recommended tips for ChristyP502, they'd be greatly appreciated.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 39 (4,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Arrenai Thanks, after 4 days she finally beat it.
Message 5 of 39 (4,436 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

That's great to hear, @ChristyP502.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 6 of 39 (4,421 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would like to know how you beat Level 220. There is a very large number of us that cannot. I have played 300+ games now. I have used thousands of feathers to use power ups. I have used 4 or 5 power ups in every game I try to do. There is something wrong with this level. I never get more then a few matches and then it goes to zero no matter what I do. Here's the problem. If I don't get pass this level I can no longer get stars and continue to build my animal sanctuaries. Yes you can play other levels you have completed but you don't win stars or feathers. Quinns Aquarium has a power up to SKIP A LEVEL...We need this added to Mahjong Sanctuary so we can continue to play and build our animal sanctuaries. This is the challenge of the game. PLEASE PLEASE add a Skip a Level power up and I really really want to know when and how you passed this level because I have tried everything as well as a hundred others

thanks

Message 7 of 39 (4,386 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai no this did not help,
Message 8 of 39 (4,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ChristyP502 how did she get out of level 220? I've been on it for a week now & so stressed out. Did she use any power ups? I can't buy any more now. Thanks for any advice.
Debbi
Message 9 of 39 (4,332 Views)

★ Novice
@ChristyP502 Is there any advice you can give me that would help? I have been trying for days and days. Did you use power-ups?
Message 10 of 39 (4,291 Views)