wrong screen name

by websgirl04

Original Post

Accepted Solution

wrong screen name

★★★ Newbie

When I sign in it ask for my email address which is [edit: email address removed], however the wrong screen name comes up. My new screen name for the past 10 years has been H2Onumber. This is the one I registered with EA when it asked for it in the Fall of this past year(2018). I have been unable to play on my POGO account for several days. This problem needs corrected and some how you need to extend my subscription or give me gems for the problems I have been experiencing. Thank You for your prompt attention.

Susan Reitmyer

Message 1 of 10 (756 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: wrong screen name

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @websgirl04,

That certainly sounds frustrating. It's possible that you may have more than one Pogo screenname or may have just created a new account during the login process.

First, please try logging in using your correct screenname rather than your email address. If you are still having difficulty, please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the account situation for you and get you and your badges, tokens and gems reunited.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (723 Views)

All Replies

Hello @websgirl04,

That certainly sounds frustrating. It's possible that you may have more than one Pogo screenname or may have just created a new account during the login process.

First, please try logging in using your correct screenname rather than your email address. If you are still having difficulty, please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the account situation for you and get you and your badges, tokens and gems reunited.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

Message 2 of 10 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problems here too..wrong screen name and wont bring up my email address

Message 3 of 10 (610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my screen name is..jojo31158 and has been for years! It keeps taking me to my daughters old screen name...mlsabtjst..and wont let me sign in with my email address! Please help!

Message 4 of 10 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA

you used the wrong   name  in my email [edit: email address removed]

you put in  Player JADE3XS<<<< it >>> JADE3XS

fix it

Message 5 of 10 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'am a newbie  I bought    club pogo  on JAD3XS

FIXX IT

Message 6 of 10 (589 Views)

Hello @mlsabtjst and @JADE3XS,

Please follow the steps I listed above in my previous response to contact EA Help, and they should be able to get you reunited with your original screenname, tokens and badges.

Arrenai Cat

Message 7 of 10 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The link in blue loads a blank page...…..great help!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 10 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Their help site doesn't load - tried 4 hrs yesterday to contact them for help and I just paid for a year of pogo...what a waste!!!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 10 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @CelticRain5320,

The EA Help page should open for you. I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty.

You can also get to EA Help by doing the following from any Pogo page:

1. On the Pogo website, click on Help

pogo-help.PNG

2. Then click on Contact Us Now in the first box

pogo-help-contactus.PNG

3. From there, in the new page, select your platform (usually it's PC or Mac)

pogo-help-platform.PNG

4. Select Manage My Account > Can't log in

5. Click Select contact option

From there, you can request a callback or a chat. Our EA Help Advisors will be happy to help get you back on the correct account.

Arrenai Cat

Message 10 of 10 (554 Views)