using new login on pogo phone app

by SandSoBe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

using new login on pogo phone app

★★ Apprentice

My phone app still has old sign in format (Samsung Galaxy J3 android).  How do I sign in using new sign in using email address and new password?  Where do I get new pogo/ea app?  Is it still going to be free?  I can play the pogo games, but with tons of ads between games.  I am a pogo member.  The app does not like either the old sign in input or the new sign in input.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (561 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: using new login on pogo phone app

Community Manager
Can you try logging in using your username and not your email? Changes to Pogo mean that if you have multiple accounts and login with your email it may not bring up your main account, so if this happens can you please use your username to login.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (523 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Can you try logging in using your username and not your email? Changes to Pogo mean that if you have multiple accounts and login with your email it may not bring up your main account, so if this happens can you please use your username to login.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes pogo will not let me get in to my acct . yous are takeing mony and I can get asset to my acct .. pogo keeping asking my password everyone I put in it won,t except. please fix this problem I have ea acct. .

Message 3 of 8 (520 Views)

Community Manager

@ktthydrum IF you cannot remember your password then you can simply reset it by clicking on Forget your password under the login area.

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried several time to get my account open can not been a member 9yrs

Message 5 of 8 (374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

tryed many times now nothing works

Message 6 of 8 (373 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ktthydrum cant get club pogo on my phone;free apps
Message 7 of 8 (227 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Tinkerterry3Pan.

Are you unable to find Pogo's app on the app store? If so, what phone make and model do you have?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 8 of 8 (182 Views)