pogo won't remember my login

by Tonythecat1

Original Post

pogo won't remember my login

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I check remember me at login  but I have to keep putting in my user id and password everytime.  It won't remember

Message 1 of 21 (2,390 Views)

Re: pogo won't remember my login

Community Manager

@Tonythecat1 Can you check your browser settings to ensure that it is set so as to remember login details, you may not know it but if the option is disabled in your browser or if your browser is clearing the cache when you close it down these settings won't be remembered.

Let me know if you are unable to find the setting.

/darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 21 (2,309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My settings are fine and remember all my other login credentials for other sites.  It's just POGO Im having trouble with.

Message 3 of 21 (2,266 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having log in issues like this too.  I recently switched to EA, have to use my email and I reset password.  Got into account.  Next time I try to sign in it says my password is wrong.  So I went and reset it, new password didn't work, went through this 4 times.  I waited, I shut down browser reloaded and still couldn't get in then I reloaded Pogo and magically I was logged in?  Everything now I have to get a new password.  I remember my password and it still doesn't work.  Wonder if this is a temporary glitz or what?  Can a tech support person from Pogo/EA answer this?

Message 4 of 21 (2,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problems.

Message 5 of 21 (2,238 Views)

★ Novice

having same issues. S.Gow

Message 6 of 21 (2,230 Views)

★ Novice
I am not a newbie. I've had an account for over 10 years but through the change over it somehow got lost. I refuse to pay for a new account and lose all the points not to mention I had just renewed my membership in May! Guess I will find another gaming club to join that is more understanding and helpful to its clients.
Message 7 of 21 (2,229 Views)

★ Novice

Guess EA doesn't know how to correct this problem. It is as far as I am concerned this is not acceptable, we do pay for this. Can't get anyone with an answer.

Message 8 of 21 (2,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For the past few days, I have had the same problem.  The "remember me" wont stay checked.  Often tells me my password is incorrect.  It takes about 5 times or more of putting in the password before I can finally log in.  Its very frustrating.  

Message 9 of 21 (2,207 Views)

★★ Novice

Need to change my password at least once each day. Now I use same word and just increase the number for new password.

Should not be happening. Perhaps EA is trying to create bankruptcy and to discourage users. Can't figure this out.

Message 10 of 21 (2,192 Views)