Wrong Pogo account was connected to EA account

by Concinus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrong Pogo account was connected to EA account

★★ Novice

I was going to connect my pogo account Trasirshall with my EA account but in stead a new pogo account was created and the new account is now eligible to have priority in using my email. How do I remove the new account, which was accidentality created, and connect my old account to the email adress?

Message 1 of 7 (929 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrong Pogo account was connected to EA account

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Concinus and @Mangotay123,

That certainly sounds frustrating, especially if you only have one email. It's possible that you may have had more than one Pogo screenname under the same email in the old account system. The first account that had the email, even if you no longer use that name, may be trying to use the email in the EA account system.

Please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the email / account situation for you.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (664 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Can you try logging in using your username and not your password? Changes to Pogo mean that if you have multiple accounts and login with your email it may not bring up your main account, so if this happens can you please use your username to login.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (879 Views)

★★ Novice

I did not have multiple accounts before this problem arose nor do I want multiple pogo-accounts. I only use my Trasirshall-pogo-account, I only want my Trasirshall-pogo-account and only it should be connected to my ea-account. Because a new pogo-account was accidentally created as I tried to connect "Trasirshall" to my ea-account, I can not connect my Trasirshall-pogo to the ea-account - the new pogo-account is in the way since it has dibs on my e-mail address! How do I get rid off the new pogo-account?!

Message 3 of 7 (863 Views)

Community Manager

@Concinus I took a look at your account and it would appear that you have a number of different Pogo account.

I would recommend going ahead and logging out and then using your username to log back in. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (850 Views)

★★ Novice

I have my "Trasirshall"-pogo-account and I have the accidentally created "Concinus"-pogo account. Please delete all pogo-accounts except the "Trasirshall"-pogo account.

It is no longer possible to log into my Trasirshall-pogo-account, because of the update. What am I suppose to do now? How do I connect "Trasirshall" to my ea-account?

Why is it not possible to change which accounts you want to be connected? If switching connected accounts isn't something that is available to end-users, why are you not helping them delete accidentally created accounts so they can try and connect their main accounts anew?

Message 5 of 7 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm ladyhawk5512 not  ladyhawk5512708 i am a pogo club member for long time and would love get my account back

Message 6 of 7 (697 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Concinus and @Mangotay123,

That certainly sounds frustrating, especially if you only have one email. It's possible that you may have had more than one Pogo screenname under the same email in the old account system. The first account that had the email, even if you no longer use that name, may be trying to use the email in the EA account system.

Please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the email / account situation for you.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai

Message 7 of 7 (665 Views)