Re: When EA took over I lost all my stuff and points.,

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When EA took over I lost all my stuff and points.,

★★★ Newbie

When I changed my emails and tried to change it, that was fine. But since then, I have lost all my points, all my other stuff and the money that I had paid to Pogo to have no ads. 

HHow can I get it all back.  My email USED TO BE [edit: email address removed]  BUT IT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO [edit: email address removed]  i DON'T KNOW HOW it got all mixed up but please can you fix it so I can get my points back? I have been with Pogo for quite a number of years now and would not like to leave it 

Cecile McMurray

Message 1 of 2 (345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @cecreg,

That certainly sounds frustrating. It's possible that you may have more than one Pogo screenname or may have just created a new account during the login process.

Please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the account situation for you and get you and your badges, tokens and gems reunited.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (292 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @cecreg,

That certainly sounds frustrating. It's possible that you may have more than one Pogo screenname or may have just created a new account during the login process.

Please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the account situation for you and get you and your badges, tokens and gems reunited.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)