WHY CANT i GET BACK iNTO MY CLUB POGO??

by dehoogfuntime

Original Post

Re: WHY CANT i GET BACK iNTO MY CLUB POGO??

★★★ Newbie

Went back in and changed everything= lost all gems-contacts and tokens -would like help fixing his problem - Been member for years

Message 11 of 115 (1,632 Views)

Community Manager

@Carole0545 Please see my posts above, you need to log in using your username and not your email address. 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 115 (1,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have done everything i was told to do and I still can't log in I want my monthly payment stopped because you all are crucks 

Message 13 of 115 (1,578 Views)

Community Manager

@windwalker7159 Sorry to see that you are having issues, please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

/darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 115 (1,562 Views)

★★ Novice

Got news for you that doesn't work. tried it and all I get is the free account. 

Message 15 of 115 (1,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie
back with my old account with pogo for seven years I have had no plm at all u * up to screw up stop that stick to pogo I enjoy play with my friends lists
Message 16 of 115 (1,501 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem
Message 17 of 115 (1,485 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem I lost all my badges that I worked so hard for my screen was jrfb1942 please I would like it back my email is [edit: email address removed] thank you
Message 18 of 115 (1,481 Views)

★ Novice

I am all ready a member  why do I have to singe up again help would like my  screen name back again (  jrfb1942 )  I cant play any games at  all ---- I am a member  so want happen --- my e-mail is      [edit: email address removed]   please help   I lost all my badges  that I worked so hard to get  I would like them back   thank you   Janet R. Bickford

Message 19 of 115 (1,474 Views)

Community Manager

@Player_vtj77d7u

Hey, can you try logging in using your username and not your email? Changes to Pogo mean that if you have multiple accounts and login with your email it may not bring up your main account, so if this happens can you please use your username to login.

If nothing works can you please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 20 of 115 (1,442 Views)