WHY CANT i GET BACK iNTO MY CLUB POGO??

by dehoogfuntime

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WHY CANT i GET BACK iNTO MY CLUB POGO??

★★ Novice

I HAVE BEEN A CLUB POGO MEMBER FOR, A, VERY LONG TIME, AND, NOW I HAVE LOST MY CLUB POGO GAMES, MY FRIENDS LIST AND, ALL MY, GIFTS! I HAVE ALREADY PAID MY 40.00, LAST APRIL, AND, I WANT MY CLUB POGO BACK! I NEED MY, OLD ACCOUNT TRANSFEERED TOO MY, NEW ACCOUNT!

THANK YOU! RICHCHRISTINE49

Message 1 of 115 (10,607 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WHY CANT i GET BACK iNTO MY CLUB POGO??

Community Manager

@dehoogfuntime

Hey all, if you are unable to log in or are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username. 

Please see this thread for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Info-Having-trouble-logging-in/m-p/7014323#M...

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 115 (10,503 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@dehoogfuntime

Hey all, if you are unable to log in or are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username. 

Please see this thread for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Info-Having-trouble-logging-in/m-p/7014323#M...

Darko.png
Message 2 of 115 (10,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie
this is really pissing me OFF!!
Message 3 of 115 (10,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is not ME my pogo name was jaydav57 NOT OU81286 so now you charged my pay pal account. just to let you know I contacted pay pal and told the to CUT OFF PAYMENT!! you people are CROOKS !!!

Message 4 of 115 (10,411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am pissed off because it will not let me log into my present account but log me in to a very old account that I do not have anymore ..

Message 5 of 115 (10,300 Views)

★ Novice

I am ready to just close the account and demand a refund!

Message 6 of 115 (10,236 Views)

★ Novice

doesn't matter-can't get in either way-I got in 2 days ago-after at least 1/2 hour of *! unable to get in today!  thinking about closing acount and demanding refund-this is not fun!

Message 7 of 115 (10,235 Views)

★ Novice

me too!

Message 8 of 115 (10,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie
my pogo account I can't log on I am so mad then some pogo helper try to rip me off asking 4 money to clean my computer I will report pogo scame
Message 9 of 115 (10,218 Views)

Community Manager

@leelee4095 Please see the steps below to speak with POGO support, if you are being asked to pay for help with POGO then you are contacting a third party service that is not affiliated with EA.

@dehoogfuntime@abc1712535181@cindystoff

Hey all, if you are unable to log in or are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log out and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username. 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 115 (10,194 Views)