Upgraded from POGO to EA and lost my Club account

by Axs8090Sxa1553

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Upgraded from POGO to EA and lost my Club account

★★★ Newbie

Hi just upgraded my pogo account and have lost all my gems and my user name which was thefotochef upgrade says justanexperiment as my user name.  I also am a club member now it says free member please rectify this or refund my money.

Noel Genung ":thefotochef"

Message 1 of 18 (3,429 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Upgraded from POGO to EA and lost my Club account

Community Manager

@Axs8090Sxa1553

Hey all, if you are unable to log in or are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username. 

Please see this thread for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Info-Having-trouble-logging-in/m-p/7014323#M...

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (3,344 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Axs8090Sxa1553

Hey all, if you are unable to log in or are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username. 

Please see this thread for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Info-Having-trouble-logging-in/m-p/7014323#M...

Darko.png
Message 2 of 18 (3,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is not the issue and won't help. I tried that and it wouldn't let me. I have to log in with my email mail. I have lost my Club Pogo, all my gems and badges. This must be remedied!

Message 3 of 18 (3,218 Views)

Community Manager

@JonquilRose7 The way POGO works now is that if you had multiple accounts linked to the same email then going forward you can only have a single account linked to that email, as such you may find that your primary account is not opening when you enter your email. Due to this you will need to log in not with your email but rather by using your POGO username. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 18 (3,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried just using my screen name, but it keeps wanting my email account. Unfortunately, that account no longer exists and I can't even remember what it was. PLEASE help!

Message 5 of 18 (3,070 Views)

Community Manager

@braynerdstay

Hey, if nothing is working for you can you please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 18 (3,057 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
still cant lost all
Message 7 of 18 (3,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please refund my 2 years of payment ahead. I have lost my account and every thing else. I paid for 1 year twice and you took my money, then i paid for 3 months and you took that money. Now you want me to pay for 3 months again. I am very very unhappy with you people and am thinking about suing you all. Get my account straitened out now
Sincerely
Marsha Coffer
A long time member of club pogo. My old account was mcoffer7
Message 8 of 18 (3,013 Views)

Community Manager

@mcoffer7@grannygay1941 

Hey, sorry to see that you are having issues but can you try logging in using your username and not your email? Changes to Pogo mean that if you have multiple accounts and login with your email it may not bring up your main account, so if this happens can you please use your username to login.

If nothing works can you please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 18 (3,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same thing happened to me!!! WTF
Message 10 of 18 (2,626 Views)