Re: Hacked Account!!!

by gaietyyPi913

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I was directed here from POGO because they are now using EA, issue I have is that when I opened this account it already had my date of birth filled in, a security question set up and a user name GAIETYYPI913 which is not me. It has my old email address and everything. I can't look at details because I can not access the security question. How to I make sure this gets wiped because it isn't me and I don't want billed.

Message 1 of 2 (354 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @gaietyyPi913,

That certainly sounds frustrating and scary. It's possible that you may have more than one Pogo screenname or may have just created a new account during the login process.

Please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the account situation for you and get you and your badges, tokens and gems reunited, and figure out what is going on with this unknown screenname.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (331 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @gaietyyPi913,

That certainly sounds frustrating and scary. It's possible that you may have more than one Pogo screenname or may have just created a new account during the login process.

Please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the account situation for you and get you and your badges, tokens and gems reunited, and figure out what is going on with this unknown screenname.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)