Re: GAMETIME REFUND?

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I had "gametime" show up on the spinner, and pogo put me on a new screen and said I was the wrong player, and log in on another screen name. I only have 1 screen name. ret1sgvet
Message 1 of 5 (432 Views)

Community Manager

Do you have multiple POGO accounts @ret1sgvet?

If you are unsure as to how many you may have then you may need to speak with our live support to investigate.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no other screen names.  My screen name is ret1sgvet.

Message 3 of 5 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have chatted and no one will give me a straight answer.
Message 4 of 5 (365 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @ret1sgvet,

While we on the forums don't have the ability to handle account issues, due to the public nature of posting here, there is some information I can give you.

Pogo prizes for your account can often be found here:

https://www.pogo.com/prize/prize.do

Just select Recent Winners from that page, and then open up the drop-down for Prizes I've Won. This should include all prizes, from screensavers to gift cards.

If you've claimed the prize, sometimes it can take up to 90 days for it to arrive by email. I believe game time is offered in codes, similar to if you purchased a Club Pogo gift subscription on Origin.com.

So while I'm not able to confirm your own prize for account security, please check out the above information. If you have any questions regarding the specifics to your account, please contact EA Help again and let them know you would like to confirm that you had earned a Pogo Prize.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Arrenai Cat

Message 5 of 5 (338 Views)