Re: Pogo keeps signing me into the wrong account

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Pogo keeps signing me into the wrong account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am Mthequeen1237 not MTHEQEEN1237877 and I have paid my monies to the club of which I have belonged for many years, someone has a similar name and I am having a terrible time signing in each time I want to play please get this straightened out or I want my money back and will no longer play pogo this is distressing. My email is [edit: email address removed] and I already belong to the club, you took money out of my account from my visa card in Oct, what is the problem? Soon as I gave you my account number and you took the money I haven't been able to get in without a whole lot of hassle, I have over 28 million points not 10,000  I am not a newbie, [CM Edit: Removed personal information]

[CM Edit: Removed personal information. As these are public forums, everyone can see the details here. We have removed it for the safety of your account.]

Message 1 of 2 (374 Views)

Re: Pogo keeps signing me into the wrong account

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Mthequeen1237877!

That certainly sounds frustrating. It's possible that you may have more than one Pogo screenname or may have just created a new account during the login process.

Please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the account situation for you and get you and your badges, tokens and gems reunited.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

Message 2 of 2 (358 Views)