Pogo.com does not recognize my paid account.

by pewamoborn49

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pogo.com does not recognize my paid account.

★★★ Newbie

Greetings!  Pogo.com doesn't recognize that I have a paid subscription.

Message 1 of 32 (5,276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pogo.com does not recognize my paid account.

Community Manager
Hey all, if you are unable to log in or are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username.

Please see this thread for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Info-Having-trouble-logging-in/m-p/7014323#M...
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 16 of 32 (5,942 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @pewamoborn49!

When you are logged onto your Pogo are you certain you are on the correct account? Some players who have been experiencing this issue have simply been logged into the wrong account.
Can you check you username in the top right next to 'My Account' and see if it is the same username you used for you subscribed account?

If you have any difficulties or can't remember what username you used, you can always contact our live support at www.help.ea.com One of our agents would be happy to help you locate your correct account and get you back playing your games!

Message 2 of 32 (5,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie
why did i lose all my badges tokens and i am a member a paid player but it says i am not
Message 3 of 32 (5,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie
ea help does noy help if you can't get logged in
Message 4 of 32 (5,163 Views)

★★ Novice
I also lost everything also. saying the same as yours getting very upset with this switchover.
Message 5 of 32 (5,149 Views)

★★ Novice
I did try and get help with an agent , they could not help me at all. Siad for me to try again the next day after an hour trying to get to my orginal account with pogo. lost everything all badges, tokens etc. As of today I have tried numerous times and still nothing. I have a paid scrip and I am also told to keep resetting my password to login so I have done that so many times this is totally crazy. what next and how do I get back to my pogo account and all games etc.
Message 6 of 32 (5,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i am logged in still woun't give back my nothing
Message 7 of 32 (5,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is not my face or color of my hair. I had just purchased a whole new set of gems for 399.99 they changed  my name ,took all my tokens that took me years to built, my gems and when I try to buy new one I had to rejoin your pogo with a different name and pay all over. This is not fair! I'm   very angry , someone keeps emailing me saving they will take care of it and it's been 5 days with no response. PLEASE get me back my old account ,tokens ,gems When I tried that EA @ea.com I got no where with it. I'm getting ready to call the attorney generals office and report you guys in! That's not fair and your making me spend more money so I can play your games. Take care of business ,please. My old name was Cassinoaddict  ,I had red hair with a black dress ,I had over 54400.000,00 tokens and over 22 gems. I will give you the rest of this week and then I'm calling the attorneys generals office to repot you in for stealing and fraud.

Message 8 of 32 (5,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The name at the top is not my sign in name .You made me take another name when you charged me again for another year and took all my stuff.

Message 9 of 32 (5,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had over 222 gems .when I tried to buy knew gems you wouldn't accept my regular credit card and this is annoying.

Message 10 of 32 (5,095 Views)