by bsb4ever1728

Original Post

★ Novice

I went through the whole new login in - changing my password, security question, logging in with my email...but now every time I have to log in I type in the correct password, hit continue and then the password clears out...so I do it all over again with the same results. I also have it so it is supposed to keep me logged in (so I don't have to keep going thru this every time I want to get on pogo), but it never remembers me and makes me keep logging in every time I come back to pogo, which doesn't let me log in anyway. Something is wrong with the login screen and it needs fixed. I have tried to do the live chat option, but it pops up the window for the live chat gets it going and then just sits there - nothing happens, it won't let me click on any button/tabs in the window, write anything, or even say someone is connecting to help - the only thing it allows me to do is click the X button to close the window out. I would rather not do the phone call option - if I don't have to there is a lot of background noise in my house that I can't stop from happening just because I am on the phone - I don't know why there isn't an email option... 

Message 1 of 2 (325 Views)

Re: Log in problem - log in doesn't work

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @bsb4ever1728,

If you are having trouble with the EA Help chat feature, please give another browser a try. You don't have to play your games or troubleshoot logging in with that same browser, but you should be able to use it to reach out to our Game Advisors.

Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)