I lost all of my status in Pogo when we switched the login to EA.

by Mmm98225

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost all of my status in Pogo when we switched the login to EA.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When I last played Pogo games, I had over 7 million points, over 100 gems, and over 400 badges.  Now, I am a noob and have almost nothing!

What happened to my hard-won STUFF?

I did not read that I would lose anything by the merge/switch.  If I missed it, can you point it out to me?

Can I get all my status back??  I just recently renewed my membership with Pogo!

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Michaline Morrison

[edit: phone number removed]

[edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 29 (3,895 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I lost all of my status in Pogo when we switched the login to EA.

Community Manager

Hey all, can you try logging in using your username and not your email? Changes to Pogo mean that if you have multiple accounts and login with your email it may not bring up your main account, so if this happens can you please use your username to login.

If nothing works can you please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

/darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 16 of 29 (3,912 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hello @Mmm98225,

Sorry to hear that. Would you mind letting me know your Pogo screen name so we can check what might have happened?

Thanks.

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 2 of 29 (3,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 29 (3,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie
how do I get my stuff back and restore my account wyldrose55
Message 4 of 29 (3,821 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you so much, EA_Mage, but I did connect with an EA Advisor last night, Ashu, who was able to help me out with that!
You guys are great. Thanks for the help.
Message 5 of 29 (3,808 Views)

EA app Team

Happy to hear that @Mmm98225!

@wyldrose70 Have you gone through the conversion flow for your account as described here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Account-Update-Help/Walk-through-Pogo-sign-in-experience/m-p/7018969#...

If you haven't, are you still signing with your screen name and password?   

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 6 of 29 (3,788 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
lost everything doing switch to EA - how do I get back my points, badges, etc?
Message 7 of 29 (3,670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

We were forced to do your "upgrade" and now our entire POGO history is gone and reset to zero (newbie). We had 46,000,000 coins (or so), several hundred gems, thousands of badges, and many, many years of membership. We have tried all your system recommendations and nothing is working. We have an Origin account (which you also have taken over) and a Battle Net account from WoW (which I believe you also have taken control of). This is unacceptable. We are paid members who cannot use the service we are paying for from you. The original screen name for POGO is/was dakota54409. You should certainly be able to find this fairly large and longstanding account and give it back to us. If you are changing all of our log in information across all platforms you control, that is fine; however, when doing so, consumers should not have issues using them. I expect a response from you that YOU have fixed our account on POGO, or a live person to walk us through it and stay with us until it is corrected. My e-mail is [edit: email address removed] (which you should already know), and my phone number is [edit: phone numbers removed]. You may talk to Del or Cory. We are wary of unknown or blocked/private numbers, so it would be best if we know it is EA calling. If not, leave a message, or a text, and we can connect to get this corrected. I will be patient for only so long, as we are paying for an unusable service.  A reminder, we went through your "walk-through" exactly as described, step by step, and YOUR system screwed it all up. Thank you for your rapid response to this matter.

Thank you,

Delmar Bricko

[edit: email address removed]

[edit: Phone numbers removed. We care for your online safety and advise not posting personal information on the public forums.]

Message 8 of 29 (3,627 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having issues switching my pogo account and I just paid my yearly fee. I am not able to get into pogo as it says I am not a member which is not true, all my tokens have disappeared and my gems and all my friends. Have tried calling several times with no answer and left messages and still no answer. This is no way to run a business. I would like my account fixed or my money back. Don't like to pay for things that I can't use.

My screen name is or was rest231 and you should have all my information in your files as I have been a pogo member for many years.

Hope to hear from you soon with this matter taken care of.

Nancy Herzog (rest231)  e mail [edit: email address removed]

Message 9 of 29 (3,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem. It is like I have a brand new account. My user name gumper5642 and my email address is [edit: email address removed].
Message 10 of 29 (3,597 Views)