Re: I lost all of my status in Pogo when we switched the login to EA.

by ETexasGal

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey @Bagladye54P can you try logging in using your username and not your email? Changes to Pogo mean that if you have multiple accounts and login with your email it may not bring up your main account, so if this happens can you please use your username to login.

If nothing works can you please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 21 of 29 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost everything too. I have reset my password several times, but can't get anything back. When I log in with what was my screen name for years, I noticed an extra letter has been added to it. When I try to log in with my email address, I keep getting the message that my credentials have expired. I tried live chat yesterday, finally shut it down after waiting 4 hours for somebody to respond. Tried it again today, waited 6 hours before shutting it down. How about we just cancel my account and refund my money? This is ridiculous.

Message 22 of 29 (666 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are unable to log in @MonaLisa0202. The best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 23 of 29 (660 Views)

★★ Novice
if you find a fix please let me know
Message 24 of 29 (626 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @dollielee41.

Please try reaching out to an EA Help advisor using the steps @EA_Darko posted in the post above yours. If your email isn't pulling up your intended Pogo account, they can help get you reunited with your tokens, gems, and badges.

Arrenai Cat

Message 25 of 29 (602 Views)

★ Novice

I never could get anybody to respond through the chat feature, but finally got a call back from live support, and was able to retrieve my original account. I have no idea what had happened, but everything is as it should be now.

Message 26 of 29 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I also lost everything.  Not realizing you could switch to signing in with your user name I created a new account.  Since it's a new user name, can I just delete the account and try signing in again? 

Please let me know the best solution here as I don't want to risk losing my entire account.

Thanks much!

Message 27 of 29 (341 Views)

★ Novice

I was able to get things straightened out through Live Support. Login to Pogo and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. You'll see "Help" (it's in the middle section under "POGO" on my computer); click on that and then click "Contact Us Now". I didn't get anywhere with live chat, so I requested a call back. When they called me, they were able to fix it so I didn't lose anything.

Message 28 of 29 (334 Views)

★ Expert

@ETexasGal,  That is good to hear that you have access to your old account. 

@Shaalow33, It is possible to get your old account back as ETexasGal and others have done. If you prefer not to wait for a reply from here, you can talk to an EA advisor any time of the day, 7 days a week.  You can talk either through online chat or by phone call back, where you leave your phone number when trying to contact an EA advisor for help. Do not leave your phone number here for your protection.

To contact an EA advisor follow these steps:

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
2. Click "Contact Us"
3. Select Pogo from the game list or type Pogo in the white box
4. Select PC or Mac or other platform
5. Select Topic "Manage my account"
6. Select Issue "Manage my account"
7. Click "Select contact option "Manage account details" 
8. Type in a brief description in white box entitled "Subject"  
9. Click on the blue "Chat Now" button and wait for an EA Advisor to start the conversation. 

10. If you receive the screen for a phone call back instead of online chat, type in your name, country, subject to discuss and your phone number
11. Then click on the blue "Request Call" button at the bottom of the screen and wait for an EA advisor to call you by phone.

If you have waited a reasonable amount of time for online chat to begin and an EA advisor has not started a chat, the advisors may be very busy at the moment. You can leave and return later to try again.

Message 29 of 29 (317 Views)