I cannot log in - it goes to an old screen name from Yahoo which is not active.

by Player_pif70qav

Original Post

I cannot log in - it goes to an old screen name from Yahoo which is not active.

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to log in, screen goes to an old, inactive email at Yahoo -- NJFun. I have over 20,000,000 tokens and almost 300 gems on [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 5 (288 Views)

Re: I cannot log in - it goes to an old screen name from Yahoo which is not acti

★★★ Newbie
playwhit703666 is an old account. It should have been updated to playwhit703. I lost my gems and how many games I played over several years.
Message 2 of 5 (256 Views)

Re: I cannot log in - it goes to an old screen name from Yahoo which is not acti

★★★ Newbie

I am also having a similar issue.  The email I used to create my account over 10 years ago no longer exists so I am unable to log in.  If I have to create a whole new account and lose all the progress I have  after all these years I will just canel my subscription to Club Pogo totally.

Message 3 of 5 (248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi.  Having the same problem and spent more than two hours on the phone and in chat with a "technical advisor" who spoke in a very heavy Indian accent.  Did they fix your problem?  I continue steaming and fuming over my situation.  POGO was my entertainment and  don't know how to get a refund on my annual fee.

Message 4 of 5 (227 Views)

★★ Novice

i NOW AM PAYING FOR 2 ACCOUNTS    WTF

Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)