Feedback

by warrenhs1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Feedback

★★★ Newbie

My new password in EA for Pogo sends me to the wrong account!! I originally signed with [edit: email address removed] with POGO user name warrenhs1, now when I try to sign in it "opens" an account I tried to combine into this original account, Warrenhs111 which I unfortunately made because of a tremmor. Please help me get back into my original account, warrenhs1.  I have been trying this for OVER a month.   As you can see I'm logged in as WARRENHS1, my original account.    My email address is [edit: email address removed] . Thank You.

Message 1 of 2 (415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Feedback

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @warrenhs1

That certainly sounds frustrating. You're right in that you may have more than one Pogo screenname or may have just created a new account during the login process.

Please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the account situation for you and get you and your badges, tokens and gems reunited.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (394 Views)

All Replies

Re: Feedback

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @warrenhs1

That certainly sounds frustrating. You're right in that you may have more than one Pogo screenname or may have just created a new account during the login process.

Please try contacting EA Help and our Game Advisors can help you straighten out the account situation for you and get you and your badges, tokens and gems reunited.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

Message 2 of 2 (395 Views)