Desktop/laptop sign in problem

by JeannieofArk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Desktop/laptop sign in problem

★★★ Newbie

Am I no longer able to use Pogo on my desktop in daytime and laptop at night without changing my password? It works fine in the day, but the only way I can get it on the laptop is to change my password. Is there a limit on how many times I can change my password?

Message 1 of 2 (346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Desktop/laptop sign in problem

Community Manager

@JeannieofArk Bit of an odd one, it is most likely a case that you are entering the wrong password when on the laptop. Do you by any chance have your login information saved and are using that?

If it is a case that you have reset the password and it is not being recognised then I would recommend taking a couple of minutes to speak with one of our live support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you of the best steps to take.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

/darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)

All Replies

Re: Desktop/laptop sign in problem

Community Manager

@JeannieofArk Bit of an odd one, it is most likely a case that you are entering the wrong password when on the laptop. Do you by any chance have your login information saved and are using that?

If it is a case that you have reset the password and it is not being recognised then I would recommend taking a couple of minutes to speak with one of our live support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you of the best steps to take.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

/darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)