Can’t sign in

★★★ Newbie

Can’t sign in

Message 1 of 9 (1,219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t sign in

Community Manager (retired)

Hello, @PlayerLn184!

Has your account upgraded yet? If it has upgraded, you can click on the Forgot Password link and you should receive an email with a link to click to update your password. Upgraded accounts will need to log in with their email address and password.

If you haven't upgraded yet, please log in with your Pogo screenname and password.

Arrenai Cat

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,161 Views)

All Replies

Hello, @PlayerLn184!

Has your account upgraded yet? If it has upgraded, you can click on the Forgot Password link and you should receive an email with a link to click to update your password. Upgraded accounts will need to log in with their email address and password.

If you haven't upgraded yet, please log in with your Pogo screenname and password.

Arrenai Cat

Message 2 of 9 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

everything has been updated!!! wont let me in

Message 3 of 9 (825 Views)

Hey there, @jly1205.

When you try to log in, does it give you a specific error message? If you haven't already, please try a password reset to your registered email address, and that can help.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 9 (798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here

Message 5 of 9 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PlayerLn184 nananpoppy246 cant log in
Message 6 of 9 (504 Views)

★ Expert

I have seen others who cannot log into the Pogo website for whatever reason.  If you would like to talk to an EA representative about this problem follow the steps below.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com (you can click here to get there after you've read the steps below)
2. Click "Contact Us"
3. Select Pogo from the game list (or type Pogo in the white box)
4. Select PC or Mac or other platform
5. Select Topic "Manage my account"
6. Select Issue "Can't log ins"
7. Click "Select contact option" (blue button at bottom of the page)

8a. If you received the screen for online chat, then type in a brief description in white box entitled "Subject"
9a. Next, click on the blue "Chat Now" button and wait for an EA Advisor to start the conversation (usually the wait is a few minutes, but if the wait is too long try again later).

8b. If you receive the screen for a phone call back, type in your name, country, subject to discuss and your phone number
9b. Next, click on the blue "Request Call" button at the bottom of the screen and wait for an EA advisor to call you by phone.

Note: You can also reach an EA Advisor by going to the Pogo Help page from the Pogo home page (if you can log into Pogo), and then clicking on the yellow "Contact Us Now" button where it says Contact Us in the upper left corner of the Help page. Then follow the steps above.

Message 7 of 9 (502 Views)

★ Novice
cannot sign to buy GEMS. Can play games but not buy gems
allenwtda
Message 8 of 9 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@AllenwtdaPlease read my comments above. You can contact an EA representative all days of the week though online chat or phone call back. The steps in my comments above gives the steps on how to contact EA to discuss the problem of being unable to login.

Message 9 of 9 (458 Views)