Can't access my account

by Axs7713Sxa758

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't access my account

★★★ Newbie

I can't log in to POGO. I have tried using my e-mail address, my screen name, I've changed my password several times and I still can't get into POGO. And this site is no help because there is NEVER ANYBODY TO HELP WITH OUR ISSUES!!!!! How can I get on POGO to play my games???

Message 1 of 8 (1,226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't access my account

Community Manager

@sandrahollin64@Axs7713Sxa758@2214Fulton@Jancda

Hey all, can you try logging in using your username and not your email? Changes to Pogo mean that if you have multiple accounts and login with your email it may not bring up your main account, so if this happens can you please use your username to login.

If nothing works can you please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

/darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (1,046 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Message 2 of 8 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot access my Pogo account.  I have tried email address, Screen name, old password and new password but still get the message Your credentials are incorrect or have expired. Please try again or reset your password.  I did reset the password and cannot get in.  There is no phone number to call to get help with this.  Your forums are of no help to me at this time.  What should I do?

Message 3 of 8 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why every time I try to buy gems I can't, I sign in okay but the gems password is not the same, please help

Message 4 of 8 (1,080 Views)

Community Manager

@sandrahollin64@Axs7713Sxa758@2214Fulton@Jancda

Hey all, can you try logging in using your username and not your email? Changes to Pogo mean that if you have multiple accounts and login with your email it may not bring up your main account, so if this happens can you please use your username to login.

If nothing works can you please speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further.  You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat

/darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 8 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie
this system is awful
Message 6 of 8 (813 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@2214Fulton my account
Message 7 of 8 (380 Views)

Community Manager
@Player_rf5kmsl0 Hey there, I've locked this thread to prevent further necro-posting as it's a few years old, just to make sure any troubleshooting steps are accurate and up to date.

If you're having any issues logging in, please feel free to open a new thread with more details or reach out to an Advisor and we'll be happy to look into it for you.
http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us
Mako.png
Message 8 of 8 (364 Views)