Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Weapon Challenge Trophy Bug

by TheTritonPlz

Original Post

Weapon Challenge Trophy Bug

★★ Novice

I've already submitted an official ticket for this, but I just wanted to see how many other people were experiencing this.  I completed all Level 1 challenges for Auto Cannons earlier and received the trophy for it.  About 2-3 hours later I completed all the Level 1 challenges for Grenade Launchers but didn't receive the trophy.

I am hoping to get some traction with this as this really stinks for all trophy/achievement hunters.  Also, the more this gets some visibility the more EA will be inclined to put this at the top of their list to fix, hopefully.

Message 1 of 11 (661 Views)

Re: Weapon Challenge Trophy Bug

★ Apprentice

Same for me. All weapon challange unlocked a trophy but the granede launchers. I also opened a ticked for this few days ago but have received no answer.

Message 2 of 11 (653 Views)

★★ Novice

That stinks you haven't gotten a reply.  I know that many trophy sites such as Power Pyx have noted that this is a bug, so it should be on their radar to fix.  I really hope this gets patched soon.

Message 3 of 11 (649 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Pumpgun trophy Here 😑

Message 4 of 11 (592 Views)

★★★★ Novice

machine pistol challenge bug  for me no platinum pretty annoying

Message 5 of 11 (559 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Light machine gun trophy done here but not trophy list like it should be 

Message 6 of 11 (517 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did you ever get a reply ?

Message 7 of 11 (424 Views)

Svar: Weapon Challenge Trophy Bug

★★★★ Novice
For me it's Light Machine Gun and Heavy pistol trophy (Light Machine Gun lover and Pistol Whipped) that is glitched. I'm stuck on 97% trophies collected because of it. If they weren't glitched I would have platinum now.
Message 8 of 11 (368 Views)

Svar: Svar: Weapon Challenge Trophy Bug

★★★★ Novice

I've tried everything I can come up with to resolve the issue without any luck. Deleted and reinstalled the game, tried it on an other PS4. Created a new pilot. Did all light machine gun challenges from one to three completely with every weapon in there even the masterworked ones even though they just have one step. Nothing helped.

Message 9 of 11 (363 Views)

Svar: Weapon Challenge Trophy Bug

★★★★ Novice

Tomorrow (17/4) they have a planned livestream. Let's spam them with the trophy glitched issues and demand a fix for it! 

Message 10 of 11 (362 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help