Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Patch 1.1.0 gear stats

by Seliane

Original Post

Patch 1.1.0 gear stats

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi out there, 

my gear stats on the storm are completely off after the update. Two things are happening:

1. All my weapons have significantly lower damage
  2. All my components have screwed armor and shield stats where the epic component is stronger than theaster or legendary one

Is anyone else facing similar issues? 

Message 1 of 4 (349 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having same problem with my ranger but haven't checked other javelin cause it seems item based. As of yesterday, im now having problems with legendary contract reappearing and still have problems with loading expedition results. I sometimes have an issue in the forge when it comes to painting my javelin, no matter what color I choose, everything turns yellow but this doesn't happen as much as it use to. 

Message 2 of 4 (304 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

New patch, new bugs (as usual)

They create a lot of content for bugs, THIS is the meta of the game xD

BTW the bug for conversation (when you finish the story) still there since day one....

Message 3 of 4 (302 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It is a common problem they arw aware of and in game the items seem to still have they higher score, but it is just annoying. I'm not mad at the developers nor at the guys presenting this stuff in the live stream, but I am mad at the company for pushing out a game which was clearly not ready and then making one bad move after the other.
Message 4 of 4 (272 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help