by auburn-csb

Original Post

Load screen freezing

★★★★ Novice

Been trying for a few hours still getting load screen freezing 

Message 1 of 10 (158 Views)

Re: Load screen freezing

★★★★ Novice
You can't seem to launch the 1st mission or free play. Load bar gets to about 90% then stops.
Message 2 of 10 (143 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. I finally got in and then never was able to respawn the first time I died. Haven’t got back in yet. 90% here too. 

Message 3 of 10 (138 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here 😕
Message 4 of 10 (133 Views)

★★★★ Novice
In this is the VIP demo , I shudder to think what the open demo is gonna be like.
Message 5 of 10 (114 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

So they invited only 5 people to the VIP demo and those 5 people invite 20k to 50k of their closest friends. So the servers died. Just really pissed that all the free loaders who spent nothing get to play and the ones who payed money don't. Not really VIP if the ones who got free codes also get to play. How do you not know how many people are going to play your game. 5K preorders and if you assume or limit 3 friend codes per preorder that 15K max players. And there are 300 streamers. So servers that can handle 20K per platform should be more than enough. So someone really and Truly dropped the ball here and oversold or just gave codes to everyone thinking they were a marketing Genius.

This is why Marketing department needs to learn how IT works and server workloads. 

Message 6 of 10 (100 Views)

★ Apprentice

@gunf1remanhow were you able to get in?  did you wait, or did it not stop at 95%?

Message 7 of 10 (85 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I waited but it remained at 95%  quite a few times finally it made it. I usually waited a few minutes before I started it all over. 

Hope you’re in now. 

Message 8 of 10 (79 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Ya man I had to restart the game sometimes 5 times in a row to get the mission/free play to load not to mention the random internal error codes coming up while I'm being attacked
Message 9 of 10 (66 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I'm having that issue did you get your resolved
Message 10 of 10 (54 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help