Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legandary crafting

by W2RD-1982

Original Post

Legandary crafting

★★ Novice

We need legandry crafting in this game. Any thoughts on how it would work ? 

I have chosen to step step away until they add things like this. I have played the game to death but I am hoping to see some nice things in the future. 

Message 1 of 4 (275 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i think that would defeat the purpose of farming them. rather then allowing people to craft legionaries i would prefer a set option ability. either for the legionaries or masterworks.  something that would be like increase melee by 100% when 5/5 is equipped or 300% shields when 8/8 equipped and then smaller tiers like 3/5 +1 charge to gears when equipped. something like that would be amazing this would allow people to make more complex builds and more diversity to the craft looting system.

Message 2 of 4 (178 Views)

★★ Novice

That would be cool but as it sits now when you get that legendary gear you might not even want to where it do to the stays on it. I think that’s what they have been focusing on like with the master works.Trying to reforge them over and over again to get the right stats for your  Javlins 

most games that want you to grind have both to keep you actively playing the game. Like maybe you are playing a map to find gear but also to get materials to forge. A nice balance in a game like this would keep players longer. 

Its still new tho. I have taken some time off from it till they add somthing to have a goal to attain. 

Message 3 of 4 (154 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Legendary gear needs to be good before we start worrying about other ways to obtain it I feel.

Message 4 of 4 (144 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help