Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Jani/Matthias conversations still broken.

by CaptUVentris

Original Post

Jani/Matthias conversations still broken.

★ Apprentice

Jani/Matthias conversation bubble appears on the map, and on the scrolling nav. bar.  When I approach them, no options are available for dialogue.  Still happening as of April 1 - I was excited to talk to more people at Fort Tarsis Frown  Has anyone heard about a date when this should be corrected? 

Message 1 of 6 (269 Views)

Re: Jani/Matthias conversations still broken.

★★★★ Apprentice

I hate that too.  It seems like such an easy thing to fix too...

Message 2 of 6 (251 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had the issue since near the end of the story line in the game. I'm not sure if i missed a conversation that can't trigger, or there is something else triggering the issue. if i get close to the person the icon goes clear on the map, but as soon as i walk away the icon looks like i should be able to talk to them again. I'm sure in one of the next few patches they will get around to it. It's not a big deal to me. I just stopped looking to talk to anyone in fort tarsis now. I might do another round looking for people to talk to in fort tarsis when the next patch drops.

Message 3 of 6 (231 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, it´s a bug from the release (OMG) but I understand the situation... 

The developers have a lot of accumulated work, because every time a new patch comes in they break 23003002020320302 more things xD

What a great truth the video of Kotaku, I´m really sad for the game  I had high hopes in him. Now I´m enjoy The Division 2 and maybe come back to the game in 6 months.

Message 4 of 6 (203 Views)

★ Apprentice

I made a bug report near the end of February reporting the problem.  On one of the livestreams the dude-mans mentioned the chat bubble issue - I know it's being looked at - was only looking to see if someone else had heard any update on the situation I may have missed.  Honestly they're probably still making the content.  I still love the game by the combat system alone - tons of fun just to fly around the battlefield and set up a quick camp to pick off targets.  The flying feels great and the gunplay does as well.  Hopefully the big patch at the end of April will add some of that good stuff.

Message 5 of 6 (169 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m also having this problem on PS4, not just with Jani and Matti, but also with Dax.

If possible please give us an update on how the ETA for a fix to this problem,

Message 6 of 6 (24 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help